Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Titties and ASS

poledancer83

Narnia

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Juice is this u posting under another alias again?

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Even more Juice mythology! Brilliant!

But poledancer83 has been posting for a while and she's really a brilliant soul! Thanks for sharing poledancer83!

Profile picture for poledancer83
poledancer83
•

Your welcome :)

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Yup ...love brunettes

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Thanks for your donation to TUSCL.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

you look very nice

And your ass is better than I remember. In previous pics, I thought your ass was just OK at best

But in these pics it looks great and bigger than I thought it was

S
Supremeruler
•

Me like.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

==D ({})

Profile picture for rickthelion
rickthelion
•

poledancer83, you're attractive for a hairless ape. Would you give a sexy lion a blowjob? I'm well groomed and well dressed, and I promise not to go wildebeest on your ass.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement