Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Clubber

DoctorPhil

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

he hasn't posted since 10 July and hasn't logged in this month. i was kinda hoping he went to Sturgis. anyone know his whereabouts?

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

He is alive and well in south Florida.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Maybe his ignore list got so big that he couldn't see any posts and assumed the board had shut down?

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

He says he likes Asians. But he doesn't seem to partake of AMPs. So where does he find them?

SJG sites.google.com

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I'm glad to hear that Clubber is well. I hope he posts again soon.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I've noticed his absence. I miss him. I thought maybe he was vacationing in a cooler climate. South Florida in the summer must be brutal.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

He might've found his DS in Sturgis.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

I sure he wasn't driven off by that useless troll RickyBoy and all his hundreds of multiple aliases.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement