tuscl

Condiment Wars

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Saturday, August 15, 2015 11:00 AM
Has anyone else noticed that Heinz has introduced mustard and French's has started selling ketchup. All out war during grilling season.

8 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Yes, it's like the world I once knew no longer exists
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    I kind of relish the competition.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I got in a condiment war with my brother once. We started squirting ketchup and musterd all over each other when we were kids
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    When it comes to mustard I'll go with the Brits, Colman's or Keen's. Chances are that both companies use mustard seed imported from Canada. Canada is the world's largest exporter of mustard seed, also the largest producer of mustard seed in the world.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Pardon me, sir, but would you happen to have any Grey Poupon?
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Art, I actually knew that about mustard seed. I love watching documentary shows on the food network about food production and the showed filmed at the Springfield, Missouri French's plant. French's is the dominant brand of yellow mustard in the US, Multiple truck loads of mustard seed arrive daily from Canada.
  • EarlTee
    9 years ago
    If you insist on fucking strippers, please always use a condiment. Malcolm Gladwell's classic article about why there are a zillion mustards but Heinz is the undisputed king of ketchup: [view link]
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    I knew I should have never sold my bunker in Idaho just because the Cold War was over.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion