tuscl

Holding each other during dances

Saturday, August 15, 2015 7:21 AM
I may take a lot of shit for this, but who cares. I've had plenty of hard grinds and extras in my day, but every now and then I find myself in the mood for something different. I've done a few VIPs with a few dancers (who were good conversationalists) where we just hung out a bit and talked about science, politics, philosophy, etc. I'm in a weird mood today and am thinking of heading out to the clubs tonight to see if I can just sit and hold a dancer for the duration of the VIP time block. Like, have her sit on my lap and then put my arms completely around her and hold her tight for 20 or 30 minutes. Will girls be at all amenable to this? Or is it too weird? I can't see this being a problem when I'd be paying the normal dance costs, but I've been wrong before There's been some serious shit in my life lately, and I'm not particularly sure why I crave this sometimes. But I do. Any advice would be appreciated.

33 comments

• Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    As long as it ends with a happy ending, you're free to do whatever you want with her during that time in VIP.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    I have some custies who prefer doing that - they are my favorite, lol. Trust me, cuddling with a customer is absolutely not strange to a stripper. I don't understand how anyone would feel weird about that.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Lol will the girls go for that? Are you kidding? Sit on someone's lap and do nothing for a VIP? And gat paid for it? Have you ever met a dancer in real life who wouldn't wish that every VIP was like that?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I've heard quite a few stories about guys spending big bucks to just do that. Different strokes...
  • IronFox22
    9 years ago
    Thanks for the response. I did have one dancer several years back who said she "only did that kind of stuff with her boyfriend," so I stopped asking for it for awhile. She told me that hard grinding and overtly sexual dance moves were actually easier than cuddling/allowing a customer to hold her, because the latter seemed too personal/romantic, etc.--especially with someone she didn't really know. So I assumed most dancers felt this way.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    sclvr5005 nailed it!
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    What pretty much everyone else said. When my ATF was still working, I'd get an hour VIP. When I was done, and she'd gotten hers, 30 minutes *max*, we'd cuddle on the couch for the rest of the time.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    There's a guy who occasionally SCs with us, who does this. We all give him a ration of shit over it, but he digs it, and I'll tell you, when the girls see him walk into the club, I think their eyes actually turn into $ signs, like in the cartoons :) My sense is, most girls like it. I could imagine occasionally running into a girl like you described, IF, who finds it too intimate
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    Toronto Sweetie always liked doing this on our OTC assignations and on our vacations together after we had done the deed. Me?......not so much. I would play with her tits as long as she would allow, however.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    My ATF had some customers that did that. To each his own.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    ^ No showing tits for free, sir!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Many of us PLs are into/like GFE but IMO most would not want to pay VIP prices just to cuddle; but if this is what you want/need; def nothing wrong w/ that. You are the customer and the one with the $$$; nothing wrong w/ you having a set of expectations for what you are paying for – similar to some custies wanting FS; there are dancers that are down and dancers that are not – you just need to find the right dancer just like the FS-wanting PL tries to find his right dancer.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    Rech, some day I will.:)
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I agree with the masses. To each his own. But I don't see a problem with it. Personally I wouldn't want to pay VIP prices for it, but that's me.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    I do that in the front room all the time FOR FREE ! Why pay for that in VIP ??? You guys are ruining it for everyone else. Pretty soon you'll be paying her $50 extra to hold your hand on the way back to VIP. Geesh !!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ LOL
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    yeah, like jestrite50 said, sometimes you can get that free out on the floor, especially if you've already bought a VIP (she'll be in a good mood) or a few dances from a stripper. although, there's certainly nothing wrong with paying for it in VIP if that's what you want;;it's your money this past thursday night i was at a club and it was DEAD. did VIP with a dancer and afterwards she came over and sat in my lap after i sorta cued her to do it.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I've definitely met cuddlers out on the floor, and absolutely indulge. The thing is, eventually she'll expect to be compensated for her time. I guess you could always just hand her $100 and say "that's for cuddling the past.2 hours", and win for her because she won't have to pay a % back to the club since it's not an official dance. But, as long as you're spending your $100, might as well go to the back where it feels more intimate (just you, her, and the bouncer watching on the video camera)
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Yes, Jestrite50 has illuminated the real issue, why not try and do what you want with her in the front room. Most things should be doable there. 1. No house cut of the money 2. You are more the one leading it, as she is not performing some service for you. 3. No fixed time interval that you have prepaid or preagreed to. You can just be feeding her money has is mutually agreeable. If you are nice to her, it might not cost much. Then later if you want to go further, you can take her to the VIP room. And of course if you want a GFE experience with her, the front room is the place to make it go that way. SJG [view link]
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    Once had a favorite who said to me "Watch this." when she went to do some table dances for some guy. Every time she started to take off some article of clothing, he would stop her. He just watched her dance non-nude. Not even topless. I think we would have freaked if she wore a nun's habit. She told me it did this every month.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    About the beginnings of lap dancing, when it was all front room: [view link] Lots of dancer interviews in the book. Most of the girls come to have regulars who they sit on the laps of for extended periods of time. Some of these guys are spending large portions of their monthly income. They talk and talk and mostly it is just sitting, not much more. Also, from girl on girl stage action, to your own lap: [view link] SJG [view link]
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    To be clear, I probably wouldn't pay much *just* to cuddle. Maybe a drink, or a tip. Lots of girls seem to like to snuggle up when in a drink, and sometimes just for the sake of snuggling. There's no fucking way I'm turning that down.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I've done this before with the DS. One night in the VIP we were both so tired and high that we fell asleep in each other's arms. I am ok doing this with her cause I know she'll spend the night with me after her shift. However, almost any dancer would do this with you. Most would much rather do that than what they are typically asked to do in the VIP.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    ^^^^^ Spoken by one who has done his time with dancers in VIP rooms! :) SJG
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    I remember this one Japanese fuck who would sit on the VIP with the same girl every night all night and just cuddle and get one or two dances an hour while paying God-knows-how much for this. You won't out weird him.
  • BigPoppa99
    9 years ago
    I myself have always wondered why patrons do the cuddling thing in the private dance booths... When most girls would easily do the same thing out on the floor, especially if you tip them. The girls do the cuddling thing as a way of enticing a patron. Either for private dances, or a way of pumping more money out of them. Because, they know all human beings need the love and warmth of another. I occasionally do this and will remind the girls that they can keep the full amount because nobody is taking a cut. The girls are sometimes more inclined and receptive to do this, (if they are smart). The few, that are not, tell me they will only do dances. And those, are the not so smart ones! ;)
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Sometimes I get tired of heavy grinding. If a dancer feels cool, that can feel good especially if you're hot. Now I spotted one dancer who not only looked very hot, she really was hot sweating away soaking wet on stage. I was thinking she might be a 9 in looks but I wouldn't want a dance from her with her soaking wet. cuddle? Do that for free or while waiting for a two for one dance special.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    To each his own I guess but I don't pay for cuddling. I do the cuddling, DFK, groping, petting, out on the main floor. I try to find a table toward a back corner where it's darker and less obvious. This front room interaction FOR FREE I might say (with the exception of a couple regularly priced drinks) leads to the real action you want in VIP and also has led to many OTC adventures for me. To me if your just cuddling in VIP you're just spinning your wheels and wasting your money. Let's go for the real thing not this High School Stuff ! (Actually the High School guys are getting more than you're getting)
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Interesting. Actually last night I got a "dance" from a gorgeous dancer. She did more holding and cuddling than dancing. But it was cool.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    So Fox how did it go? Did you get your cuddle on?
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    It's your money to spend. If you are getting what you want or need from it, then fuck what anybody else thinks. From what I have heard and seen over the years, you are far from alone. We all need human contact from time to time.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Front room is obviously the way to do it! "Wanna Dance" is clip joint talk. SJG [view link] X ft. Ray Manzeriek, Universal Corner live [view link]
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Rick knows best because he stays deprived of human contact lol Lozer
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion