tuscl

Racial terminology (part 3)

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Tuesday, August 11, 2015 8:35 PM
These questions are primarily directed at white TUSCLers. Do you prefer to be called white, Caucasian or cracker? :)

15 comments

• MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Ha! I choose white: Caucasian is as stupid as African-American. If you call me a cracker, you'd better say "cracka" or me and my homeys Dustin and Ian are gonna go all freckle-faced on yo azz!
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ^^^Lol
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    @Deuce And I thought you niggas called yourself "pecker-woods"
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    White. Or Country-Club-American.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    "White," but my friends call me "geek." And if you have any problems with that, I'll tell Sven and Ole to break out their snowmobiles and pay you a visit, complete with lutefisk!
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Just call us "Privileged" Lol!!!!!!!
  • samsung1
    9 years ago
    They need to rename Cracker Barrel lol
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    I prefer "aryan" or "master race". *ducks and covers*
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    Call me Ray. [view link]
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Just call me human, or a WASP if I'm in a joking mood.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Ray bastard is what I hear most often.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Just don't call me late for dinner. Tehe.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    1 percenter is my preferred calling.... (And goal.)
  • EarlTee
    9 years ago
    I prefer "honky."
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    When I was in school as I recall there were 4 race designations for the humans. All were based on skeletal and other structure not skin color. If you internet search anything to do with race name etc. The return is is self serving politically correct claptrap containing no real fact and gives you a history of racism. I really do not care which of those 'names' I am called. I am white and Caucasian and if cracker is the best insult you can come up with y'all need to get more schoolin'. In my opinion the largest bigots in the world are every government...they scream equality but keep track of each person by color and sex the use the information to further their own power by setting one group against the other.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion