tuscl

Purpose of atf\cf\ds?

chessmaster
Illinois
Why? This implies one stripper is better than the rest. There are so many strippers, why limit yourself to just one or treat one like she's special?

24 comments

• Dougster
    9 years ago
    Lol!

Because they're PLs?
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Some strippers are better than others. The recognition of this does not limit you.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Well, I still have my longtime AFT and I have a few other regulars. The plus side is a sure thing with friends who know me, and dedicate their time to making me happy. There are times I just want to hang with the dancers I know and relax with them.

Then there are times I go to the club when I know none of my regulars will be there, because I'm in the mood for variety. It's hit or miss but I get enough hits to enjoy myself.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ATF - best stripper you can find

CF - decent enough stripper for the time being but you're on the hunt for an upgrade

DS - congrats, you found what you're looking for and you may even be stupid enough to try to marry her

For me, all these girls that I would use the acronyms on I was meeting outside the club and having sex with. There was something special enough I saw in these girls that made them better than the other strippers (their looks, their attitude, their conversation skills or a combination), plus it's hard enough keeping tabs on 1 or 2 strippers in this situation so I wouldn't want the fuss of having to deal with multiple strippers.

Now for guys that call strippers these acronyms but never meet them outside the club I can understand where they're coming from. I have gone into clubs and maybe I find 1 stripper adorable and just want to spend time with her. If I can't spend time with her then I don't even want to be there because she's the best IMO.

I mean when I go to subway I order the same thing 95% of the time even though there's a whole menu of other things. Usually that 5% of the time I order something different - I end up saying "that was stupid, this sucks and I should have ordered my regular." It's kinda the same thing...
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Dougster,PL's,PL's everywhere.My girl just had a PL buy her a new laptop.She has this guy on the west coast that sends her a monthly gift of shoes,panties,perfume,etc.I can't help but to laugh.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Looking at my years as a SC regular, I've spent way more years not having an ATF, and wondering WTF those ATF-oriented guys were doing, wasting all their time on one girl when there were so many hot chicks to do. The past 6 years I've been an ATF customer, and right now I just find it 10x more fun, just no comparison to non-ATF do-whoever-is-around clubbing. Someday I might go back to a non-ATF model, I dunno.
  • BigPoppa99
    9 years ago
    Atf- these girls know exactly what you like. :):)

Cf & ds- chicks that you want to do the stuff you like too.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Sorry, all strippers are not created equal.
  • Aaron_hip
    9 years ago
    In my opinion, your ATF will give you at least same amount of mileages each time. You can't ensure that from a new stripper. I mean, I have gotten outstanding mileage from new strippers I just met, too. Nevertheless, I know what I get from the ATF. So this is the purpose in economic terms.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I don't limit myself to one stripper. I go to lots of clubs, I regularly get dances at these clubs and VIP if it's worthwhile, and I have established OTC relationships with a handful of dancers.

However, my DS is far better than any stripper I've ever met. And I've met thousands. She is exactly my type and a perfect 10 for me. She gives me everything I ever want from her, including the best sex of my life. She is a sexual freak and always keeps the sex fun and entertaining with lots of variety. She knows what I like sexually, and she will do anything I ask. She is fun, entertaining, and I love hanging with her. We are compatible in many ways. She trusts me, and takes trips with me all over the world. I am the only customer who knows her full name, knows all about her life and family, and has been to her apt many times. In every way, including sexually, she is the perfect girlfriend. And when our dates are over, there's no drama, no bullshit. Some won't believe me but she has almost no SS. She is reliable, has never canceled a date, is often early, and has never once declined to have a date with me when I've asked. She has only lied to me once, and that was to protect her identity on the night we met. And of top of all that, she taught me how to enjoy weed and she supplies me.

The question is not why do I focus so much of my clubbing time and money on her. Instead, the question is why wound I not be focused on her. It can't get any better with a stripper.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    I frequent more than a few clubs and have more than one dancer at each club I like. Why have favorites? I have been getting dances from one dancer for 10 years. She looks hotter than ever; is far more fun to chat with now than before; I get hard whenever she even brushes against me and I always leave drained and satiated.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    The "purpose" for having an ATF, CF, DS or other acronymed favorite is to have *outstanding* sex, instead of just "good" sex.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I agree that DS works that way, implying that he's got something no one else has. This is why I call her his 19yo Sugar Baby.

But as far as ATF and CF, these are women you see inside their clubs. If you are seeing them outside, or even just texting all day with them, then they are girl friends, mistresses, paramours, or something like that. Even if their is no free sex, or even no sex at all, they can still be GFs. Pretending that they are not, only causes trouble.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    As it is often said; it's a matter of preference.

Some custies prefer to stick w/ a dancer they like – for me once I've been w/ a dancer then I want to experience something-else/someone-new. I kinda get bored seeing the same dancer over and over again; I even get bored going to the same club over and over again.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Certainly one of those things that, if you don't "get" it, no one will be able to explain it to you...

My first 11 or so years of hardcore SCing, I was a strictly no-ATF guy. To me, the best sex, was sex with a different stripper than last time. I was more excited by the idea of having sex with a hot new girl, which may turn out to be merely so-so, than guaranteed great sex with a stripper I've seen lots of.

These days, I think:
    1. The sex is automatically better with someone I like, and I do get to really like my ATFs. Which doesn't mean, as some anti-ATFers seem to think, that I "treat her like a girlfriend". But I like hanging out with her, and more importantly, would rather hang out with her more than anyone else.
    2. The sex isn't just hotter because of reason #1 above (I like her), but because it's actually hotter -- chances are, that girl who only does BJs in the club, well if she's my ATF, I'm fucking her, and may well be fucking her in the ass, fucking her from behind while she goes down on her stripper friend, tying her up and putting clothespins on her pussy lips, fingering her under the table at a nice restaurant -- and on and on it goes. I've actually done every one of those things with ATFs...

• georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @Subraman: "The sex is automatically better with someone I like"

Bingo. And I *like* my ATF a lot. :)
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I live in a low mileage city. My CF gives decent mileage LDs at a good price and is attractive to me. It's like being hungry on a street with 4 restaurants, one of which you know is quite good, the others are mysteries. Sure, sometimes it's fun to try something new, but there's something to be said for reliable service.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    well... I've said this before: when you live in an area where the best mileage is on the DL and it's a total crap shoot what you get from an new dancer... favorites make a lot of sense.

If you are channeling your inner LondonGuy at an awesome FKK (or a similar kind of place where the level of service isn't questionable) then there isn't as much of an advantage. Although, some familiarity generally makes the experience better IMO.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    My time is often limited in the club. My ATF'S take care of me right away. I can get my dances and go if I'm in a hurry. Before I had ATF'S in each club I sometimes would sit for 2 hours before a dancer would get free and take care of me. This way I can stay as long as I want and when I'm ready to go I can go with a smile on my face.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    That's interesting, jestrite... for me, one of the things I like about my ATFs is that they party with me for hours, without charging me. Best deal going! It's when I don't have an ATF there, that I'm good with the quick in-and-out
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Part of my definition of a fav is that she doesn't think she's your stripper wife. Favs are a way of making sure you always have a good night/afternoon at the club. You get a half hour from a fav, then get 1 or 2 songs from other dancers to kick it up a notch or five.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I'm kind of in between favorites due to many not consistently showing up when I visit.

Reaons I've enjoyed favorites in the past.
    Discounts on multiple dances.
    They know what I Ilike and may know how to excite me.
    They are usually some of the hottest dancers in a club.
    They spend a lot of time with you like a gf experience if you want.
    They can become like real gf's if single.

reasons to avoid
    They can get very clingy and stick to you like glue.
    If you sleptwith her recently and she has feelings toward you, she Mght stalk you in the club.
    call you up out of the blue for no reason.
    chase away other dancers because she wants you first.
    starts thinking the rules don't apply to the two of you because you're one of her friends and ignore management, both good or bad
    start trying to get you to do things away from the club you aren't very interested in doing.
    keep bugging you to have sex all the time or whatever she wants.

• sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    forgot to add, lots of drama erupts with some favorites if they think you're cheating on them or saying goodbye before they are ready for you to leave.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @sharkhunter: "lots of drama erupts with some favorites if they think you're cheating on them"

My response to that is, "If my *wife* can deal with me having sex with other women, so can you."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion