tuscl

OT: Terrible news from northern Alberta

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
A McDonald's was destroyed by a huge explosion. The Mounties have no leads. The few survivors say that, just before the explosion, a lit stick of TNT came flying through the door, weighted with several dead cats.

15 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    Are you sure it wasn't Juice just using the restroom that caused the explosion?
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Fuckin' horsemen will never catch him
  • RossVa
    9 years ago
    Is that supposed to be a joke? Nothing on the news about it.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I'm not so sure it is a joke but it is definitely not true.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I'm guessing it's a joke referencing a recent thread and its originator's well known "fondness" for cats, and recently revealed love of explosives.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Fuck that faggot Farmerart.
  • RossVa
    9 years ago
    Thanks Shadowcat, must be some one I have on ignore.
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    This guy kills cats? I'm so going to go wildebeest on his ass.

One day he'll see a lion wearing a suit and holding an AK that is pointed at his head. And then it's wildebeest time. rickthelion will have a nice feast of hairless ape.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Don't even try it Ricky. Between fa's known hatred of cats and his proficiency with long range hunting rifles, you'd be toast well before getting in range of a puny AK.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Don't even try it Ricky. Between fa's known hatred of cats and his proficiency with long range hunting rifles, you'd be toast well before getting in range of a puny AK."

Brilliant!

I love the lion guy! He's brilliant!

I wonder if he's now going to do some bit about recruiting suicide bombers for the cat uprising! I know that I wouldn't want to end up next to a Maine Coon wearing a suicide vest!
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Terrible news from Northern Alberta:

People there live in Fucking northern Alberta.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Sorry Ross didn't know there was somebody new around who didn't know not to believe anything from me.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    I'm still trying to figure out if fa is Dudley Doright or Snidley Whiplash in real life. Hopefully not the latter, that would mean Toronto Sweetie probably meet her end tied up on the railroad tracks.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I think maybe I must have someone on ignore and missed who this is all about.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    No way shark farmerart's King of the Custies. If he didn't take time out to blow stuff up and decrease the vermin kitty population, all the strippers in Etobicoke would be walking around bowlegged instead of only half.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion