tuscl

Shadowcat has a DS?????

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
VBD recently posted that sc has a DS? Is this true? Is it the new redhead? Why haven't I heard about this before? Did I miss an announcement?

I expected the addition of DS to the glossary to have a big impact, but not this big. And not so soon.

SC, even with no ejaculation, I expect sex stories. I think we all deserve sex stories. Please.

14 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    VBD may be jumping the gun but it's looking good so far and no it is not the red head.
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    The cat is out of the bag. Pun intended. Shadow could barely sleep dreaming about his latest lovely. She is a 9.5. My bad calling her DS, but who knows?
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Ah, well SC should explain this to Dougster in his new thread, as he seems to quaetion why some PL's have an ATF, DS, etc. I posted my opinion there too.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    rockstar666 - I don't respond to trolls. Especially gay ones. :)

As for the new stripper in my life not only is she beautiful but she is a sweet, passionate college student. She has said that she is up for meeting me OTC for dinner, etc. This is a work in progress.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    A beautiful, sweet, passionate college student who is willing to have a gf date with a guy in his 70s OTC. That has dream stripper written all over it.

SC, don't fuck this up by insisting upon Follies prices. If she wants more pay it for a couple of dates and see where it goes.

I don't believe in coincidences. First DS gets added to the glossary. Then SCat, the biggest "there is no such thing as a DS" advocate, gets an obvious DS candidate. The strip club gods are clearly at work among us.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Draw that bubble bath Scat.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Back a year ago when I first joined, Shadowcat was talking about "test drives" as sometimes being inconclusive.

So I explained, why bother taking her into the dance booth where the money usually gets cut with the house and where you are paying song by song and so there is this artificial structure to it. Get friendly with her in the front room, right where you are sitting.

Now Shadowcat doesn't always seem to want to get specific about this sort of thing. But we still hear that as King of his favorite club, he has taken over the darkest corner and he is getting friendly with dancers there. And he's even got one now who starts off by backing him up against the wall!

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    SJG - You need to go take a shit.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    You don't talk about such things that much, but it still comes out.

SJG
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    It's sounding like unicorns do exist!
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Grandaddy issues? ;-)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Grandaddy issues! Ats funny right thar.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I have a 17 yo grand daughter. I hope she and my daughter never get wind of this. He he.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I don't have a strip club where girls are going to back me up against a wall. So yes, I am jealous.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion