tuscl

How long was it ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Sunday, August 9, 2015 1:47 PM

1) From the time you started SCing regularly till you found out extras could be had in a strip club?

2) How did you find out:
+ dancer propositioned you?
+ you asked a dancer?
+ friend/fellow-clubber?
+ TUSCL?
+ other

20 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago

1) About 12 years for me believe it or not – for one I'm not much of an extras guy and my first 10 years of SCing were mostly in Dallas which is not an extras hub – I always assumed the Champagne Room was just a way to milk you out of more money but not much else going on (which was true in Dallas for the most part AFAIK)

2) I actually learned of the prevalence of extras in SCs when I joined TUSCL
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    1. How long? I think a week.
    2. How did I find out? A dancer unzipped me and pulled out my dick.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    1) Technically, one could say that I found out *before* I became a regular. The very first time I went to a strip club, I got laid.

2) By getting laid in a strip club. :)
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Back in the 90s, I found out pretty quickly that extras weren't available at most clubs I went to. Or when they were, it was a furtive quickie that wasn't worth the trouble, considering how easy it was to hook up after work instead.

It's only been in the past 5-10 years that I've gone to clubs where ITC extras have been on the menu. I knew right away from TUSCL and from the dancers.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    jackslash your answer to number 2...... lmao you're so awesome

1. i'm not sure; a few weeks i guess

2. TUSCL. to this day, i've still never been offered extras. that said, most of my clubbing is done in low to mid mileage areas (due to where i live) where extras aren't common; they're rare
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Around 1990 I got an unsolicited BBBJ and that is what turned me into a regular strip club goer.
  • georgebailey
    9 years ago
    Most of the stuff written is fiction. I like the banter, and tuscl does it best. I've met great gals who provide great entertainment and some real stinkers. Literally, they smelled bad. Every once in a while you meet a real professional. The hard part is finding them. But when you do, you know it.
  • BigPoppa99
    9 years ago
    I never really knew. I just kinda guessed, overpaid my first time and prayed it would work. Lucky it did, and I've come to realize it's actually much more cheaper, and less of a hassle than having a true girlfriend. -29 years old, when my old fraternity brothers introduced me to this hobby.
  • Oliver_Clothesoff_66
    9 years ago
    1) Several years; probably about 8 which is due to the laws in the local area. It was an out of state club where the subject came up. And even then I didn't realize she meant ITC. I was mentally trying to figure out the logistics of trying to get back to my hotel room with her and then returning her to the club later. Same club a couple years later it occurred again. I was concerned she was a cop and I was going to be arrested. Silly me :)
    2) Dancer propositioned me (see above).
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    1) 10 years, but this was mostly because I was married and wasn't even thinking seriously about getting sex for quite a while.

2). Dancer offered me a blow job. I accepted.

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    1) I would say it was immediate. Originally I only had been inside a strip club a handful of times from in my first 5 years of entering a strip club. I had a co-worker constantly talk about planning her vacation to Niagara Falls, Ontario and what an easy drive it was. A light bulb went off in my head as an acquaintance told me how awesome the strip clubs were up there. I started doing some research and stumbled on TERB (Toronto Erotic Review Board) and although their reviews aren't as explicit as they are on here, you could read between the lines. The rest is history, and I walked into Seductions in Niagara Falls and was offered full service before I even had a drink in my hand. A little later I discovered this site which (for the most part) has never let me down.

2. Reading reviews on a similar site to TUSCL
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I didn't try to get extras in strip clubs because the amp girls dragged me off the street right before I got there and drained me. I thought about not even visiting the strip club but I was stubborn and determined. I might have been robbed of possible LDK experiences.
    At another club, a girl outside kept hanging around my car. She wanted a ride. The dancer I was going out with didn't offer extras but she did a nice nude dance at her place. I usually felt a bit drained before I even saw her though. My first extra may have been another girl who invited me over to her place on Sunday. she did extras at her place. She told me she was a model and going back to Vegas the next day so I didn't see her much.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Perhaps because I was clueless or did most of my clubbing at rather low-mileage clubs, almost 20 years elapsed from the time I became a regular until I was offered my first ITC BJ two years ago. Since then I've been making up for lost time :)
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    1) I first started SCing back in the mid-'80s. I suspected something extra might've been available at one club in the Twin Cities when each dancer would try to get me to buy a bottle of champagne for $50 and then we'd drink it in back. Luckily -- I think -- ATMs weren't around then.

2) The first time I knew extras were available was in 2011. At one club in my tour of Indianapolis, a dancer asked if I had any boundaries. When I said no, she undid the pants, pulled out the lollipop, and licked it every now and again during the dances. Later that night, at another Indy club, the last dance turned into a mini make-out session and then a blowjob there on the main floor. And, yes, I did go back the next night.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    I started strip clubbing in 1975. In 1976 I got a handjob while sitting at the bar of a strip club in Boston's now defunct "combat zone". Thats how I found out.
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    1) What! What?

2) Maybe I need to show more often!
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    shower*
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Mine was the first trip back after taking a decade and a half off from the clubs. But back in 2011, I experienced paradise by the neon strip club light...
  • Quemafia
    9 years ago
    I started clubbing maybe circa 2004. It wasn't a regular thing for me, maybe once or twice a year initially. Back then I was younger, better looking, in better shape. But then it was just an opportunity to see some titties. I started going more frequently when work got busier, I had less time for dating, and I realized a night at a strip club cost less than a date and was a guarantee for a good time.
    When extras were offered to me I always thought it was just a bait and switch to get me to spend more money. I never believed it. I thought dancers gave me their numbers because they just really enjoyed texting with me. I always had this preconceived notion that extras were illegal and out of the question, that strippers were professionals, and if I tried anything I'd end up arrested and on the cover of one of those "Busted" magazines at the gas station as well as on a sex offender registry.
    As I entered more serious relationships and just had more experience with women in general I think my expectations changed. But it wasn't until I came to TUSCL after reading numerous reviews that I realized extras were a real thing.
    Had I only known then what I knew now.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    For me it was very soon. In fact within weeks. I didn't know you could buy them for about a year because I was getting free blow jobs, hand jobs. Could have had free full service if I wanted it. I thought at first it was something that just came with VIP. Girls never asked for any money so I just thought it was part of the deal.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion