tuscl

What is the strangest/most unusual stage act you ever saw?

Thursday, July 8, 2004 5:52 AM
I have heard of, but never saw flaming nipples. Would like to, though... Once a gal who had been a drum majorette did a gig with her twirling baton, minus the outfit. It was kinda cute when she twirled between her legs. She was wearing white boots and kept her feet marching...LOL. I think the song she danced to was 'The Yellow Rose of Texas'...;-)

7 comments

• DandyDan
    20 years ago
    I have also seen the flaming nipples. I haven't seen it, but one of my buddies claims to have seen a dancer who did a fire-breathing act.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    Two things stand out in my mind. Once a very long time ago in the Detroit area I saw a dancer come on stage fully clothed, lie down on her stomach, and wiggle out of all her clothes without ever getting off the floor. It was the most erotic "dance" I have ever seen. It was also the first time I ever saw a dancer go fully nude, which wasn't very common then. The other memorable event was an amateur dance contest in the Atlanta area. This really good looking girl got totally nude on stage and when her dance was over she stayed nude, came off stage and walked through the crowd and over to the bar to join her friends. And the place was packed. It was extremely funny. I don't think she was too sober. I think she was still nude when I left some time later.
  • ShotDisc
    20 years ago
    have seen the flaming nipple trick and have actually seen a dancer borrow a set of keys from a guy sitting at the stage and make them disappear inside her. then she would give them back to the guy.
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    Mmmm, that champagne sounds tasty... Also the snake might prove interesting...:-)
  • WiseGuy
    20 years ago
    Non sexual stage acts with animals. I've seen a snake and a bear.
  • kingMOB
    20 years ago
    There was a girl who use to work at Crickets in Pittsburgh who was infamous for her "muppet" show. She had one of those big monkey puppets, and she use to lie on the stage with her ass up and her legs behind her head. She'd then pop the muppet up and he'd laugh and pretend to eat her out. Always did this to the song "Tequila". Not a bad looking girl but this highspot always brought the crowd to their feet...
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    This may not be the strangest act I've seen but one that certainly got my attention fast. A very tall feature entertainer went on stage and started performing with a real and very large sword. When she started swinging her full size sword around above our heads I was definitely paying attention. She put on a good show. I'm not sure but she may have been called the tallest feature entertainer in the world. She certainly wasn't the typical entertainer. I started to wonder what planet she came from, just joking. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion