tuscl

They all have a rich guy story

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
Almost every dancer I've gotten to know has a rich guy story.

The rich guy story usually consists of some wealthy dude that was hooking them up with houses, cars, clothes, exotic vacations etc... Apparently these relationships end mostly because the rich dude becomes to controlling.

When I'm hearing this, I can't help but wonder what this honey is now doing hanging out with my middle-class ass.

I admit to being envious of PL's that can pull that off though.

17 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Unfortunately the DS has a regular who is far richer than me. But fortunately he seems to be seriously perverted and potentially dangerous. I hope he becomes controlling too.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Why do you spend so much time talking to them, Lone_Sheep? Are you some kind of homo or something?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Many a dancer is delusional – if they weren't they couldn't handle dancing.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Dougster sees homosexuals around every corner. Wishful thinking I guess.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Funny, I never hear about the regulars. I do hear about the "one time this guy came in, high as a kite. He was getting divorced and dropped $1,000 on me" stories. Every dancer has one story about a guy who spent tons.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Standard folklore stripper stuff. I think many strippers just want to throw a story out there (rather true or not) that they know of a guy(s) that have more money than you and are willing to spend more than you - maybe they do it to make you feel inferior hoping you'll spend more money.
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    Toronto Sweetie told me that I was the richest guy she had ever met in a club but she didn't figure it out until our first trip to Hawaii together. She was in the habit of bragging to her fellow dancers in the club about her 'rich guy from Alberta'.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    If I do hear about a dancer's regular, it's usually from another dancer. I can think of only two cases where I heard that the dancer ended up finding a sugar daddy and never came back. One was a favorite of mine at the time, the other was a dancer I could not stand, and both cases I found out from the rumor mill. Now whether this was true is another story.

Most of the time when know who a dancer high paying customers are, is when he gets so many dances from her, that when he's in I know to look for a different dancer, because he would have her tied up for hours.

Other than that it's usually the story about a customer who came in and spend several grand on multiple dancers, and often there is comments on how obnoxious he was.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I agree with shailynn. Strippers like to exaggerate about the super rich customers to make themselves feel good and to prod us into spending more.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    The most expensive "rich guy" story I ever heard was a guy that spent $20,000 in a non-extras Deja Vu club in Kalamazoo, Mi with caneras in the VIP.

I would call BS if I heard it from a Dancer but I heard it straight from a manager. The guy paid the manager and and assistant manager each $5000 to turn off the cameras and look the other way. And $5000 each to two dancers to go into the VIP

That's some expensive pussy. He could have driven 2 hours away to Detroit and gotten the same thing for 10% of that.
  • JackKash
    9 years ago
    I agree with shailynn and jackslash as to it mostly being a ploy to encourage more spending at which point I might suggest they go seek their fortunes elsewhere. I have had a very few mention it as part of conversation and how they were amazed it happened in the first place. They also didn't hold the guy throwing the money around in the highest esteem. The experienced girls know this happens infrequently, the newer girls think it should be a regular occurrence.
  • magicrat
    9 years ago
    One told me once that a major league player offered her $5,000 to have anal sex.
  • alldaylong
    9 years ago
    Depends. Part of it is to maybe persuade spending, but more so to dissuade cheapos/extras seeker. How silly does it sound to ask for a 40 BJ when she's talking $$$? Notice how I never said she doesn't or won't do play.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    Most of the time it's a dancer talking about the big score, but I have also occasionally heard dancer mention some famous celebrity, usually an athlete, that showed up and how cheap they were.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @rl27 athletes and celebrities work hard for their money. Why should they just "give it up" to some hoe who asks while doing nothing.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Never heard a first hand account of any rich guy stories. I've heard of sugar daddies but never heard how much they spend.
  • TheFword
    9 years ago
    One of my regular dancers once told me that she had a customer pay for her boob job, and another buy her a car.She said she hadn't seen either one since.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion