jackslash
Detroit strip clubs

12 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    The wheels on the bus go round and round....round and round
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    If you could hand out weed at the door, everybody would love the music.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Country is the absolute shittiest music for a strip club. Though I think its shit regardless but particularly in a strip club.
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    It's interesting that the article interviews two club managers, one who says music is important and must cater to the audience, while the other says it doesn't matter, customers just want to see naked chicks. The first manages a club that is constantly reviewed here, the second is almost never reviewed. Hmm.
  • luvemthick93
    9 years ago
    Bands a make her dance - Juicy J
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Good article, but of course usually it's the girls who pick the music, not the club manager.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/
  • luvemthick93
    9 years ago
    ^ a dancer told me this as when I was currently getting a floor dance I heard some weird pop shit playing, and I was in a black club. Then she told me while grinding her ads in my lap that each dancer has a playlist that the dj plays from whenever that dancer is on the stage. Then I looked at the dancer on stage and she was the whitest girl in the club. That explains it lol
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    The manager of Hi-Liter is Mr. Zucchini?

Not brilliant!

I thought the phallic vegetable de rigueur for strip clubs was the cucumber!
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^ And the bouncer was Mr. Potatohead
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    A song with a good beat that a dancer moves well to can definitely help me make a choice if I'm up in the air on who to get dances with. I want to get dances with someone who looks interested in being there and not just going thru the motions. I've gotten up and tipped dancers just for putting in a good effort on the stage and not the half ass approach many dancers take.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I'll take good dancers w/ shitty music over great music w/ shitty dancers – it's about the dancers for me.

I'm not a hip-hop guy but I think it's the best music for strip clubs particular b/c I'm into black dancers – hip-hop seems to have the right beat and the right amount of nasty for the hos to get down and dirty to.

Baby Dolls Dallas I think plays a country song every 4th song and no one I know likes it – yet the club is always packed.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... It's interesting that the article interviews two club managers, one who says music is important and must cater to the audience, while the other says it doesn't matter, customers just want to see naked chicks. The first manages a club that is constantly reviewed here, the second is almost never reviewed ...”

I have not visited the clubs mentioned in the article – but w.r.t the club that constantly gets reviewed; pretty much every time I've seen this club discussed/recommended is in the context of its dancers – I don't recall anyone saying “yeah man – you gotta hit this club – the music is awesome”.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion