tuscl

OTC offered

mal_hodgson
Minnesota
I've been trying to get OTC from a Minneapolis strip Club for years. I've had decent in club relationships with a few girls but whenever I brought up OTC they would shut it down. A couple girls acted like they where willing but whenever I tried to make it happen they had some excuse for not following through. I've pretty much given up on OTC in Minneapolis. Well after work today I stopped into a downtown club for a quick visit. I saw one of my regular girls and went for a couch dance. She is a good inside the club performer but I'd never brought up OTC with her. Today as we finished our second dance she whispered in my ear 4 sweet words - "I could fuck you". She then suggested that we should get together outside the club sometime. Definitely the first time a Minneapolis girl has brought up OTC on her own with me. What do you think, should I take her up on it?

29 comments

• sincewhen5
    9 years ago
    What's her score(face, body, personality)? Usually face will drop when you see her OTC. Personality could change significantly, too. She could be a totally different person outside. Keep that in mind.

Also how is her reputation? Do a little research to find out. But no matter how I say it, you probably will still jump on it. So just make sure you are prepared and up for everything.
  • luvemthick93
    9 years ago
    I'm going to beat Dougster to it and say you should've used The System. It's brilliant!

Only take her up on the offer if you want sexual activities with her. Unless you just want to watch a movie with her, which is fine.

Bottom line, yes take her up on the offer.
  • luvemthick93
    9 years ago
    Follow sincewhen's advice also. I'm assuming she's a nice girl or else she wouldn't be a favorite. If you two have a connection itc take it otc.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    You've been trying to get OTC for years, and now you wonder what you should do? Jump at the chance!
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    This is a rhetorical question right?

Has she given you a reason not to trust her? I think it's a no brainer unless the price is too high.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    What sort of conditions has she laid out? What sort of conditions have you laid out?

Even though the big head doesn't have much blood going to it right about now, it still might be able to evaluate the situation, even on a more-intuitive level. Do you get the feeling she might charge you $200/hour just to go to dinner? Do you think she'll try to get you to take her right to the hotel? Her hotel or yours? Does she expect a minimum standard for the hotel -- i.e., the Motel 6 in Roseville or The Marquette in downtown Minneapolis? Does she want you to spend money on her -- beer, drugs, car payments, tuition fees, and so on?

Try feeling her out while you're feeling her up.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Well you said you have been trying for years right? So why wouldn't you? Unless she isn't your type or you have reason not to trust her.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    You have to ask? Duh!
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    What shadowcat said.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I'm confused. You have been trying for OTC for years, and now there's an opportunity but you have cold feet??? What am I missing here?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Shit
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    joe has clearly given the best advice
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    I don't get it. What's the problem? And why has it taken you years to score an OTC offer from this club? Even in the tightest clubs I deal with, I can usually find a willing OTC partner once I become a regular and spend some money. No offense Mal, but it sounds like you're doing something weird or off that has been scaring away potential OTC candidates.

If I were you, I would jump on this one. Maybe after word gets around, not by your doing of course, that someone came back alive from an OTC trip with you, other opportunities might open up.
  • Experimental
    9 years ago
    I was thinking the same as ruckdugan lol.
    I've been in Choice and Dreamgirls numerous times. If you are spending money you don't even have to ask for OTC, they will offer.
    If you've been striking out for years its probably because they don't think you have any money. Spend some cash dude, and your OTC problems will be history. Unless, of course, you're being weird..then just spend even more cash and again, problems will be history.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Years of trying and nothing? Seriously? You need to search and read the postings on here about dating strippers OTC cause for some reason I think your technique sucks.

As for this girl, I honestly don't think you should do it. Something (wife, girlfriend, std fear, etc) is an obstacle for you. You need to overcome that obstacle before you can enjoy it. Or maybe fucking strippers otc is not your thing. Even SJG bags an AMP girl more successfully than you are getting strippers OTC.
  • crsm27
    9 years ago
    I would jump at it.... Just make sure you know what you are getting into..... ie: pay for play or is it she wants to date like civvies.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Don't listen to everyone above, it's a good thing you came to the internets to get advice on this delicate and complex matter. I advise taking the OTC offer, but before you go out, use duct tape to tape your genitals back and away from her, in a permanent tuck, so she doesn't get too scar-- wait, forget all that, just take her OTC and fuck her! lol
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    YES!

Confirm the details upfront (location, transportation, duration, activity and cost). If it sounds good, game on.

Then, write another review of the club where she works and share the OTC details.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    PhantomGeek brought up some good points – getting a dancer to say “yes” is just part of it; you need to work out the details of what you want and for how much (although some will say this kinda ruins it) – but this would avoid her expecting or demanding $1000 after she fucks you – also – you should be the one picking out the location rather than meeting her where she is; at least until you are comfortable w/ her OTC.

“... I've had decent in club relationships with a few girls ...”

Some will argue that spending $$$ in da club will work against you OTC wise – sure – you may want to spend a certain amount to let the hos know you are not a poser – but if they get what they want from you over and over again ITC; why see you OTC?
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    "Some will argue that spending $$$ in da club will work against you OTC wise – sure – you may want to spend a certain amount to let the hos know you are not a poser – but if they get what they want from you over and over again ITC; why see you OTC? "

Maybe it's a matter of which strategy fits your personal style... for myself, I've always found that developing a bit of an ITC rapport more often opens OTC doors, and does so at a far lower price. Against the "if they get what they want from you ITC, why see you OTC?", I exert exactly the opposite pressure: "if you enjoy my weekly ITC during your slow times, well that revenue stream is completely at risk unless we also OTC" (I still see girls I OTC with, in the club, between OTCs).
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... I exert exactly the opposite pressure: "if you enjoy my weekly ITC during your slow times, well that revenue stream is completely at risk unless we also OTC ...”

*pressure* is the key word – you seem to be a skilled negotiator but many a PL have had their balls somehow removed from them as see themselves as having zero rights as the ones with the $$$.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion