tuscl

Titties

Wednesday, August 5, 2015 7:17 PM
The one thing in the world that men can all agree on that they love: soft, natural, perky titties. World wars may rage and hatred may be exchanged between different races, countries, religions, social statuses, and political ideologies, but one thing is for sure. A pair of titties can make all the hatred and evil in the world disappear. Let's take a moment to pause and thank mother nature for providing us men with these beautiful peacemakers.....

14 comments

• footballguy
    9 years ago
    Well said. I would also like to thank all the great plastic surgeons out there that do boob jobs. Unlike most of you, I have no problems with fake tits. Natural tits so feel the best, but a nice fake C or D/DD cup usually look better and I also still think they feel great.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    yes titties are awesome!
  • mal_hodgson
    9 years ago
    Titties for the win!
  • ugasmith84
    9 years ago
    I agree. Tits for the win. I am a fan of all shapes and sizes. My favorites though have to be a good perky set of natural c cups. The perfect handful.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Boobs! Boobs! Boobs!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Nice!
  • luvemthick93
    9 years ago
    The best part of waking up, is titties in your face!! Folgers in your cup isn't too bad either.....
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    This thread is pointless without some boobie links...
  • footballguy
    9 years ago
    I can fix that... [view link]
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    To all the girls I've lived and lost I'm glad you came along I dedicate this song
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    I like well done boob jobs too, but I also really appreciate perfectly shaped naturals. Last night I met a new dancer at my regular club that had about B naturals. I prefer big tits but I said yes because she had a gorgeous face and smile. What was really awesome were her absolutely perfect, puffy aereolas and wonderfully perky shape. Definitely some oth her nicest smaller tits I have ever seen. So, yes - thank you God for tits, all of them!
  • luvemthick93
    9 years ago
    Just met up with a friend of mine today that I haven't seen in a while. I think her boobs grew two sizes. She doesn't know it yet, but one day I'll end up between em.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Sorry Mr. UN but I'm fine with two beestings if she's got some nice junk in the trunk. And there's hair, eyes, lips, the curve of the hips and thighs. Plus I'm not so big on perky really. Lots of women have soft, shapely, pendulous ta tas. Humankind will never know peace.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Why do some guys get quiet in strip clubs? Boobs. We are using 100% brain power analyzing all aspects of boobs comparing them to a database of thousands of boobs analyzing structure, curves, looks and adding them to the database in the universal mind tO be saved for all eternity. That way whenwe go to sleep, we can look up the universal boob archive and picture those titties just like they used to be.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion