tuscl

A brand new PL low

Monday, June 20, 2016 8:39 PM
OTC-like scenario with Webcam models. Is the a system that works to get them in my bed so I can fuck them instead of my hand? Wear a business suit?? Just trolling through.

10 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    You have a better chance of getting a date with Ivanka Trump than that. 1. Most webcam models "block out" the state they are in so chances the webmodel you fancy is located close to you is a big task. 2. Many webcam models do that over stripping (aside from the possibility of more money) because they simply do not have to see (in person) or deal with customers, so why would one want to meet you outside of her bedroom studio? Trust me, I know, I used to date a webcam model.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Hey, it's worth a try
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    A former stripper I've done OTC with several times turned to web-camming ostensibly to increase income, but I think that she's somewhat agoraphobic, too. She & her mother lay on the couches, smoke, & watch TV for hours everyday. She's now 26, has never had a drivers license(I'm afraid to drive), rarely leaves the house, and lives in squalid conditions. Still gives good head, but a very needy soul.
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    A former dancer I knew well (from Houston in the bad old days) is now a webcam model. She is married with one kid. When she was a dancer she had a wide open menu. I was married when I knew her so I didn't partake, but she did it all. Now she wouldn't piss on a custie if he was on fire. Like a lot of webcam models she runs these "date raffle" scams where fools buy tickets for a chance to meet her in Vegas (or wherever). Surprisingly one of her husband's many on-line nom de guerres is always the lucky name pulled from the hat. There are some webcam models that use camming as a way to launder money in high end prostitution, but you'd be a certified grade a chump to pay their rates. But slightly less of a chump than the PL's that pay $200 for their panties or for a box of cookies delivered through the mail.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Saw one webcam model in her backyard with a pool cage. More pool cages here on the gulf coast of SW FL than any other place I've seen. That narrows it down. Also saw another whose Phoenix skyline I recognized from my trips there. Odds are still 1 in a few million each, but I've had stranger coincidences.
  • K
    8 years ago
    A friend of a friend does Web cam because she can do it any time. If she can't sleep, she goes online. If she can't get a ride to the club, she goes online
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Males are wired to chase the pussy - you can't hit a homerun unless you swing the bat - nothing wrong w/ trying to tap that pussy no matter what line of work they are in - in the end the female is the one that decides and either they do or they don't - for the most-part it is the male's job to make the move and the female's job to say yay or nay.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    "in the end the female is the one that decides and either they do or they don't" Unless a rapist is with her while she sleeps
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Desertscrub, how did u fuck webcam models of you are advising is to steer clear from them? Is there something you're not telling us, like a secret sauce for luring web cam models because you want the all to yourself?
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I don't think it's worth a try. The webcam girls choose their job because it doesn't require direct contact with a customer. In reality - she might string you along - hoping to drain more $$$ from you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion