tuscl

Risky business

Friday, April 15, 2016 9:23 PM
Out of the blue BBFS lap dance. Caught me off guard for a sec, enjoyed it for a bit but my other brain told me not to trust that kitty. If she could do that with me, how many other dudes did she just do that for??

15 comments

• mrrock
    8 years ago
    Whoa!! Yeah probably not a good idea!
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    Listermint Emergency!
  • Longneck
    8 years ago
    Been there done had the test (negitive:)) and would not advise.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    If I've said it once, I've said it a million times. Bring a bottle of Listermint with you each time you go to the club and when such an activity happens, when finished, immediately exit the club and douse your genitalia with Listermint. Everything will be fine.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    No need to worry. You're the only one. You and she have a connection.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    Papi_Chulo has a story for this on the Article section
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Don't worry. Just keep checking your dick. If it doesn't turn black and fall off in 10 weeks, you're OK.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Get tested. I know it feels great - but she's done this with other customers.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Damn you, little head. BTW, we all know Jack is kidding. Get thee to a clinic, posthaste.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    To jackslash it turns green and blue, not black before it falls off. When it turns black it just gets bigger. (sorry to all of the brothers on the board I just couldn't resist that one)
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Don't forget to wash the mini-van after soccer practice
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Get tested right away.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Nah – I think she just did it w/ you – I can tell from your postings you’re a hot guy and she probably couldn’t help herself. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Things happen in the heat of the moment especially when one is not expecting or looking for it – now you know you gotta watch-out for that but at the same time you also gotta watch-it that it does not affect your inhibitions going-forward – i.e. “hey I did it once and nothing happened – let’s try it again” (kinda like once an animal tastes blood).
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I'm going to the wrong clubs and/or live in the wrong part of the country for clubs. It sounds like someone had a good time, LOL!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion