tuscl

If she wants a dance from you....Fill in the blank

Clackport
Washington
Monday, August 3, 2015 4:45 PM
If you're gonna get a lapdance from a girl, she can't have blank. For me it's a flat ass. To this day I believe I've only gotten a dance from one girl that had a flat ass (she ended up being my ATF). Flat asses are a boner killer for me. I've seen girls with faces that are nines and nice tits, but I never got dances from them because their asses were flat (usually white girls). I've gotten dances from girls with average faces, but they had banging bodies (including ass). What say you?

35 comments

• GACA
    9 years ago
    A fat tummy....yuk
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Fake tits I have my preferences but can let most else slide if she is one to put in a good effort into her dance.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    A flat ass to you might be a perfectly proportioned ass to me. A fat ass to me might mean a perfect ass to you. For me, a queen bee attitude kills it for me
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    If she's not black - I'm not kidding
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Very flat ass (I can sometimes overlook slightly flat) Fat or otherwise unshapely ass Piercings on her face, anywhere but her ears, and verrrry occasionally, I'll overlook a small nose piercing Ghetto attitude An "I don't drink at work" policy Tats on her face or neck
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    an overly fake stripper act! Hate that [view link]'s ok to be sexy but don't be too fake.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    ...be as big as me. ...have skank breath, BO, SCS or other hygiene proble. ...have fake boobs unless I can't tell. ...be a bitch. ...bounce on my lap. ...keep pushing my hands away.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    For the most part I'm not too picky, but I agree with Papi on the fake breasts. I really dislike that, too
  • 11bravo88
    9 years ago
    Bitchy attitude Piercing except ear lobe More than one small tattoo Bad hygiene Distracted during conversation Prior poor experience
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I come close to saying if she's not white I won't get a dance. But very occasionally I fall for a cute black girl with huge natural tits. Definitely not happening if she has fake tits. Only dance I ever got from a stripper with fake tits was the one who lied to me and claimed they were real and I didn't check the merchandise beforehand.
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    A huge, visible Clamidia wart....., fake tits, fat ass...I in that order.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    . . . she can't have: meth mouth track marks bad breath or BO belly fat (that's my job!) tiny tits hard or misshapen fake tits (and naturals are *much* preferred but not mandatory)
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @mikey- when I say flat, it's something we can all agree is flat, a pancake ass. While a flat ass is my number one deal breaker, I do have other deal breakers. Smelly (BO, stinky pussy, bad breath), fat stomach, pale white skin. I'm like JS69 except the opposite, I don't do dances with white girls with the rare exception.
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    She can't have one of those stupid "are you ready for me"/"you can't handle this" trash talk type intros. This only happens at black clubs, so most of you won't have to worry about it. Come at me with that overconfident BS, I'll send you back to the dressing room broke (wallet) and broken (spirit).
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ^^^Happens at "mixed" clubs too. Why aren't we talking about how ratchet Latina hoes can be... gotta agree, BIG TURN OFF.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    She can't have: ...nipple piercings ...sleeve tattoos ...breast tattoos ...saggy tits
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    What George said, although. fake tits are ok with me unless I know they are rock hard.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    An adam's apple.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Papi_Chulo's type. :)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    A huge, visible Clamidia wart bad breath or BO An adam's apple Gotta admit, those are better answers than mine
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    If she has c sections scars...she better be damn good looking. Also if she's too old, no go.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    I will even entertain the thought with an attractive black stripper but only if she's not ghetto.
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    Nipple bars are the biggest turnoff for me, and I hate it when I don't know they have them until the top comes off. What a terrible thing to do to perfect female breasts.
  • luvemthick93
    9 years ago
    No foul odor No excessive attitude (I like em sassy to a point) Nothing unnatural apart from tastefully done tattoos or piercings No visible signs of disease No lack of melanin (I'm with papi), I'll settle for a Latina No hustling No looking at her phone while she's with me. If you're distracted, I'll get another performer. No one visibly over 30 unless she's a smoking hot milf. No fat girls. Thick booty is mandatory, boobs must be at least C cup.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    "If she wants a dance from you....Fill in the blank" If she wants a dance... From me? She's gonna have to show me the money up front. And I'm gonna expect a big tip. I don't dance for free for any stripper! Lol.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    ^^^Haha. I've had a couple of strippers ask me to give them dances. I didn't follow through on it though.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    It's very, very rare a new girl will get a dance from me if she initiates, mostly because I only go with girls I have a physical attratction to and in my club too many girls are frumpy. I don't mind small tits if she's pretty and proportioned but larger girls with tiny tits is a real turnoff. Then she has to be witty and understand my silly jokes. That's not easy for most of them! I did give a newbie a try last visit though. My ATF bailed on me for the second time that week, and this short girl with a huge rack and nice ass started talking to me. I was on the fence about her, so she wandered off. Then a cute shot girl came around and I bought a couple shots. Then she started whining about a tip! WTF?? No bitch, I'm not tipping you! I saw the first girl sitting alone and our eyes met. I beackoned her over and we went to VIP, just to piss off the shot girl! It was a good decision! I got very intimate with are amazing boobage and her grind was first rate. She won't replace my ATF but she was a fun diversion!
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Front room physical playfulness is the key. If she likes money and wants to show me a good time in he back room, then she should be even better in the front room where she does not have to cut the money with the house. No front room play, then I'm not going to be her chump for the backroom. SJG
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    "When i say flat" i mean something we all CAN'T agree on. ...she can't have... European ancestry/be pale. This excludes most Hispanics and black women (the black women who aren't too light to be considered not black)
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    "If you're gonna get a lapdance from a girl, she can't have" brains.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    The only physical characteristic I will absolutely not go for is if they smell bad. I always say to myself no fake tits, but that gets thrown out the window at my local club. Now if a dancer has some sort of personality disorder, that's a real problem.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    She can't try to be slick. e.g. let's say LDs in a 2-way contact club are $20 and pretty much all dancers give 2-way contact for the standard $20 LD – then comes the ho that tries to be slick or thinks she's the shit and gives you the line “dances are $20 but if you want to touch they are $30” - I won't give this bitch the time of day (or night).
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    a mustache.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ LOL
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Can't be on her phone
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion