tuscl

Bringing Wifey to the Club

Saturday, July 17, 2004 2:12 AM
How many of you guys bring your wife/GF/Fiance/Female Robot to the club with you once in awhile? My wife went with me a long time ago (like 10 years ago) and we didn't enjoy ourselves, but then I took her a couple of months ago and she loved it. She is anxious to go back! I have to admit, it was sexy to see the dancers interact with her, so that was a plus. Anyone do this? Do you enjoy it, or does it suck? comments!

18 comments

• pinhead
    20 years ago
    I think I see a guy with his wife pretty much every time I go. It could be because I'm in a tourist town, and the out of towners feel that they're a no risk of being recognized. Alot of times it looks like the wife is able to enjoy the experience because they almost always go for a private dance. But just last week, a couple came in and left about 20 minutes later. I got the feeling that wife wasn't into it at all. I could never imagine asking Mrs. pinhead to go with me. (Especially since everyone else in the place know my name and the bartender automatically puts 4 or 5 beers on ice the minute I walk in) I could also never imagine her asking to go, but if she did, I'd probably go along with it. I also see lots of times that a group of girls and guys will go together and they always seem to have a pretty good time. Just not sure how the dancers like it.
  • dddchick
    20 years ago
    I would just like to say I love going to the strip club with my husband. I enjoy getting lap dances from beautiful women.I had never done anything like this before. I enjoy giving my husband a real life fantasy. The great thing about the strip club envirionment is that it has it's limits. We talked about the limits for ourselves as well ahead of time. This way I didn't have to get pissed at the dancer for doing her job . When we get private dances we talk to the dancer about the type of dance we want this way theres no problems . I did have a dancer who definately pushed my buttons puposely so we got up, left the room and didn't tip her. As for the dancers making less money thats far from the truth. We spend more than the average customer because we have to pay " per person", therefore if your ld costs $30 ours is $60. As far as citiqueing dancers, I would never say to my husband "did you see the rack on that bitch", "I would love to nail her everywhich way" or my favorite "now thats a nice piece of ass" all of which I have heard many times out of the mouths of men standing around me. I scope out the women I feel are my type just like any man looks to find his type. In fact my type have to be interested in women as well, so at times it's a bit harder. But I don't go looking for trouble and I enjoy talking to the girls as well. We have our favorites at a club in Philly and wehn we come in she comes right over even just to say hi if she's busy with another customer.
  • lopaw
    20 years ago
    I like the atmosphere at my favorite topless club: dark, kinda seedy, with plenty of hard-drinkin guys & gals kicking back and having a good time. And you're guaranteed at least 2 brawls on Friday nights! Bonus!
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    I don't care if there's a female customer or two, particularly if they're participating in the club's activities. I just hope the numbers don't continue to grow to the point where clubs lose their atmosphere. I don't want Cheers with tits to become fern bar with tits. Too many clubs are already too fancy and refined for my taste.
  • SirCharls
    20 years ago
    well, Sorry to disappoint those guys who want to keep it only for women...I love bringing the wife to the clubs (not that we go all the time or anything, but it is nice to spice things up!) and I personally don't care who is in the club. I spend my time looking at the naked dancing women, not other customers. FONDL, why is it okay for dancers to be lesbian or bi, but when there is a female customer (i.e. woman getting a dance from a woman...two girl action) not okay? There seems to be a contradiction there. I am not trying to be an ass, I just want to understand. SirCharls
  • MistressDEvil
    20 years ago
    Hmm. Gentlemen, I frequent a particular club. Two male friends work there and one female dancer that I know. I hang out, smile, and actually enjoy watching the show. I haven't crossed over yet into getting a lap dance--still a bit shy for that, but I have no problem watching the female anatomy and some dancers are amazing! However, I have admit that I have seen very limited numbers of females in the club--maybe one female playing pool with her man, off-duty dancers, or my friends who came to find out why I didn't mind waiting for J. to get off work for four hours (I'd sit reading a book after the feature left for the night, talk to the girls, or just kick it. Sometimes I'd just sleep, lol!) or more. The club that I am at is a small one, I've began to get to know more of the dancers and DJs, and they're a good bunch. It's almost like a family, in a way. Dee
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    Lopaw, I hope you're right. It used to be that the only females would be off-duty dancers who came in to see their friends. But lately I'm seeing more single women and more guys bringing girls, which I personally find kind of creepy. And I agree, a lot of dancers are bi, I've known several. You also see obvious lesbians in some clubs, especially in Key West. Which is fine with me.
  • lopaw
    20 years ago
    FONDL, I don't think that you have to worry about SC's being overrun by women customers anytime soon.I am usually the only female customer in sight. The women that go to please their boyfriends and sit there with sour looks on their faces all night tend to never go back again (hopefully) after their first taste of it. There will always be some female customers at most clubs (especially the "hip & trendy" ones), but I believe that you will never get the male/female ratio that you see at bars & gyms these days, simply by the nature of the SC business. There just aren't too many die-hard women customers out there (except for me!) Wiseguy- There seem to be quite a few bi dancers in the clubs that I hang out in, and alot of bi-curious ones,too. Haven't met any admitted lesbians yet,tho. The straight dancers don't seem to mind dancing for women...it's like you said-it just depends on the person, regardless of gender. I hang out at the clubs with my male buddies/coworkers, and I'm the only girl in the group. A few times I've seen other female customers in the club, but very rarely. At the club I hang out most (I average once a week visits), the dancers have gotten to know our little group pretty well, and pretty much treat me like any other customer. As long as everyone is drunk & happy...it's all good!!
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    Lopaw, I'm not bitter at all and have never been traumatized by anyone. And at the places I go the laps are done in private so you don't see anyone else, male or female, getting one. I prefer it that way. I don't mind one or two female customers, particularly if they are participating the way you seem to. But I do believe that if places begin attracting more and more women, which seems to be happening in some clubs, it will ultimately change the business, just like it has changed bars and gyms, and I like the clubs just the way they are.
  • lopaw
    20 years ago
    Wrong again. Most guys at clubs LOVE watching girls get lapdances (especially if the girls are good looking). I go to plenty of clubs, and not ONE has lost business due to female patronage. Whattsa matter FONDL....were you traumatized in a stripclub by a female customer? You sound pretty bitter to me. But I don't care....I'll be down at the club gettin a dance or two!!!
  • WiseGuy
    20 years ago
    I'll agree with FONDL 50 percent. Straight dancers tend to avoid, bisexual or lesbian dancers tend to not care. Its just another paying customer. lopaw, in your estimation, how may dancers are bi or gay at the clubs you go to? And how many of your other gay girlfriends go to clubs too and how much a month?
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    Dancers are smart to avoid female customers. Any club that enourages females to be customers is going to lose business because guys will go elsewhere. Most good dancers and club managers know that and act accordingly.
  • lopaw
    20 years ago
    Sorry, guys...gotta disagree. Don't lump all of us girls into one big stereotype of the bitchy girlfriend/wife/s.o. I happen to be a gal that LOVES the clubs that I frequent, but then again, I also happen to be gay. While it is true that the dancers are a bit apprehensive approaching women customers, they can quickly tell by body language who is there for fun and a good molesting, and who is there to be a bitch. I know that my being a regular at some of the clubs here in L.A. has made the dancers more open to females, and I can see it in the lap dances that they give (more & more) to female customers. Stripclubs an all-boys club? NO WAY!!! Not while I'm around!! ;)
  • sivlep
    20 years ago
    Yea guys bring your SO and let them lap dance with the other guys for free. That would tick the dancers off!!! aha haha haahaa ahahahahahh !
  • hub
    20 years ago
    I was once at a club where the wife or whatever looked like she was having a great time. the man she was with looked miserable like he could not stand to be there. She wa tipping the girls, and he just sat there with this look on his face. go figure.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    I personally think that one of the reasons for the growth of strip clubs is that it's just about the last place left where guys can be guys in the locker room sense. Women have invaded just about everywhere else that used to serve this purpose including the local gym, the golf course, the private club and the neighborhood pub. I'm old enough to remember when women weren't welcome in many such places. Guys need a place of escape now and then, just as women do. Women still have lots of options including the hair dresser and the tea room. But in many areas trip clubs are about the last places left for guys. Don't ruin it, leave your SO at home.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Women go, usually, out of curiosity, not for real entertainment. It's comparison shopping: "What are they offering my man that I haven't got?" "Why would he go here, if he's got me?" "What can I learn from dancers to keep my man at home?" Modern women are doing anything and everything possible to break down any barriers to "male preserve." So some women would like to make strip clubs into co-ed entertainment, no longer for "men only." Not that they care that much about going in, just the idea of anything being male only is offensive. And some women want to compare. And some want to appear "cool," so they go along.
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    SirCharles: Persoanlly I don't have an SO, but I do have some female friends who enjoy going to SCs with me. They're not sexually attracted to the dancers but do appreciate female beauty and sometimes like to pick up a few moves here and there to use for themselves. ; ) Generally when going to a club with a woman, friend or SO, most of the people in the club will assume your together. You'll generally find that the dancers will probably be a little shy to approach you at first. This is because they encounter so many women who are there for the WRONG reason. Unfortunately it's all too common for females to come in with their boyfriend even though they don't really want to be there. They just want to appear to be the "cool" modern woman who's open to doing things like going to SCs with their man. However, then they sit there all night and give the dancers dirty looks, make derogatory comments, and generally look down on the dancers. If they're not there to have a good time, then they really shouldn't be there in first place. Now when I go with a female friend to the club, I try to make it known from the moment we enter that she's there to participate and have a good time. Usually I treat, so I'll give her $20-$40 before we enter and have her pay her own cover and get her own tip change from the cashier just to set the right tone. Then I make sure she knows that she should actively tip the stage dancers. Once the dancers see that my friend is cool and there to have a good time usually the initial shyness wears off the dancers will start to approach and a good time can be had by all!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion