tuscl

OTC $$$

Saturday, August 1, 2015 3:52 PM
For future reference what would you call fair compensation for otc activities by the amount of time spent and type of activities done. Like for example, x activity for y amount of time deserves $z. She's an 8.5 btw. This would be my first time meeting up with a non civilian, so I want to have some figures in mind.

29 comments

• Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Not that I would ever partake in such an activity but anything under 300 is cheap it should be noted I live on the north east coast things might be a little more expensive here than other parts of the country
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Depends on the local market. I can usually get away with $100-150 for an hour or so, with sex and head. Whether that applies to your market, I don't know.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Diva, you have internet access in jail? Tell us how you're doing
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I imagine things vary by area, how you personally work your OTC, etc. And I think terms are a little tougher on guys who meet a girl and want to take them OTC right away, and guys who OTC with nightshift girls That said, I have a few principles. We come to a price for sex, and that's the price, period, end of story. No $X for Y hours or whatever -- if the sex costs $250, then that's what I pay for however much time we spend together. I've always worked this way and no stripper has ever had a problem with it. My typical OTCs have lasted a few hours (I like to warm up with food, drinking, maybe some strip clubbing -- or as one of my ATFs put it, "we'll go to the strip club and get drunk and horny for a few hours, then go fuck it off), but I've also had them last overnight. The price is the price, $250, no matter how long she hangs out. Only on StripperWeb will you find claims that girls are getting $500/hour for every hour they're together. Negotiate the price for sex, then say, "hey, let's grab something to eat and drinks beforehand" or whatever. I talk almost all my OTCs into the $200-$250 range, including girls who are arguably 9s, but I also: 1. Am already a regular before I ask them to OTC, and as a result there's already a revenue stream at risk for them 2. I'm a dayshift SCer, so this is always with dayshift girls, I imagine nightshift girls are waaay more expensive
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Too broad a question. “X activities” could mean anything from meeting up at a motel for fucking to flying her to Paris. As gmd mentioned; depends on several variables such as market; type of club; and amount of time – one would think in general a chick working at a good upscale club whom can often bring in a couple of hundred if not in the high hundreds in most shifts is probably not going to meet a PL for $200. Depends on how much time you want from her and what you want to do – some on here believe taking her to dinner is part of her payment whereas a dancer may see that as an additional fee for her time (if you want dinner and fucking). I noticed you have reviewed Porthole Pub which I know well and was actually there last night (Fr night) – in that type of dive you can probably arrange OTC for $150 to $200 for an hour or two – but with most dancers in better clubs at least $200 and usually more around $300 IMO can often get it done – depends on how biz has been for her and how bad she needs the $$$.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Mikey: Diva's report date was delayed (8/14?) because her lawyer wasn't available on the original date.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    $200 for an hour of FS with a decent girl is the going rate in Chicagoland. You can pay more for the best GFE with a real pro, OTOH, my neighbor would fuck me bb for $80 and no set time limit...so it depends.
  • luvemthick93
    9 years ago
    Need a neighbor like that ^
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    This sounds a lot like my recent thread! To make a long story short. I can usually get away with 200 for dayshift girls and 300 for nights. An 8.5 doesn't come any cheaper than that.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Rockstar's neighbor is 65 years old and fat. My experience with OTC has been $500 an hour for top shelf ( a 9 in my eyes). From the same club I've done OTC with a 7 for $300, and $250 with a 6 ( who was an 8 a couple of years ago) Diva is spot on that prices are higher in the Northeast.
  • Dain
    9 years ago
    I get excellent OTC in the LA area for $100-150. Most of the girls know the going rate and don't expect otherwise.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Wow. So either my standards are *way* lower than the rest of you with regard to what constitutes something like an "8", or I am one lucky motherfucker.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    Everything is higher in the North East ! And didn't we just discuss this whole thin yesterday.....sure wish they would read the discussion topics before starting another one ! (Ya I'm menstruating tonight)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Since I do OTC dates with dancers in several different cities, I think maybe I have a somewhat broader perspectives on the issue. Here are the primary variables that cost depends on in my experience. Most important is how hot the girl is. A 7 can pretty easily be had in most cities for $200 - $300. An 8 can usually be had for about $300 - $400. A 9 costs more, typically $400-$600. I won't go into what I pay my perfect 10 since the market for those is so tiny. To the extent my prices may be higher than what others quote I think it's because I have high standards and don't mind paying for top talent. The type of services provided. For me, I insist on a complete girl friend experience sexually. But if you're willing to accept less, like no CIM for example, the price might be lower. The amount of time involved. While I agree that you are not negotiating the price based upon a certain amount per hour of her time, the reality is that just one hour of sex in a hotel room can typically be had for less than a date that involves dinner or drinks and perhaps more pre-sex activities. The price ranges I quoted are for at least dinner or drinks before sex. The city you are in makes only a small difference in my experience. Smaller cities sometimes cost somewhat less but I have not found this to be a major factor. The prices I quoted are for mid sized to larger cities. Girls from the night shift in higher end clubs cost more, while dives and dayshift may often be cheaper. But of course it's easier to find what you want on the night shift in a high end club if you're looking for an 8-9. The prices I quoted above are for girls from higher end clubs on night shift. How long you have known the dancer does sometimes matter. The price could be higher for a very hot dancer that you just met. But if you get to know her for at least a few visits and she gets comfortable with you, then they will sometimes be more flexible in negotiating the price. Good luck.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Gawker: LOL well she's no 8, but a great MILF, She's very fun, has big tits and very willing to please, Except for anal. I expect i'll convert her in time but even if I don't she's a bargain!.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Offer her hugs and kisses
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    As gmd said, it depends a lot on where you are. I can tell you that gmd's numbers aren't likely achievable with a true 8.5 almost anywhere on the east coast. If Pompano Beach is where you are at (it was your only club review), then I would say that you'd be a lucky SOB to score that kind of talent at $200 as there is a fair amount of money in that area. But I wouldn't pay over $300. What might help you is the time of year, since FL clubs are much less crowded in the Summer months. If you are somewhere else, please cough it the fuck up already so that we can give you more targeted numbers. I have no interest in cataloging what I pay for OTC on a nationwide basis.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    you could get a porthole girl not the best one for 125.-150.
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    Alright, I will go there since no one else has. Another variable is the guy's age, looks, charm and "connection" to the girl. I'm not suggesting it goes from $300 to free, but I do think girls can add or subtract from the $ based on the guy. This is especially true when dinner, shopping and other technically "time consuming" activities are genuinely enjoying things
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Bubba, as to age and looks, I think it can work both ways. Older guys may pay more but I think that's mostly cause dancers assume that the older guys have more $. On the other hand, I know dancers who prefer OTC with older men, and a few that won't do it with young single guys (like my former ATF) because they're afraid of somebody falling in love and stalking them. I don't think mist of them charge more cause a guy is fugly unless it's extreme.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I pretty much agree with GMD and rickdugan. Mostly depends on your area. Bubba267 - I guess that means that you and I are in good positions. :)
  • luvemthick93
    9 years ago
    South Florida area is where I am. I was thinking 200 from before. From the vibe she's giving me she seems to want big money but I'm not sure if I'm gonna be willing to do that. I'm ready to negotiate though.
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    Notice, I didn't include age/youth in the looks, charm, connection. Agree, JS & SC, and that some won't even consider younger guys. My point, admittedly poorly made, is that there may be a $ break if the girl develops a genuine attraction for the guy. Not that it's ever happened to me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... From the vibe she's giving me she seems to want big money ...” That's fairly common – dancers will often quote a high price thinking many dudes are so horny they'll just cough up the $$$ - it's sorta like buying a new car; the salesman will often start sky high and try to get you to buy there or somewhere near there – it's up to you to know what a fair price is and be willing to walk if you don't think you are getting a fair price; even if you really want that car/ho.
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    In my part of the world anything under $300 is a screaming bargain.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    RickyBoy: ". I have no interest in cataloging what I pay for OTC on a nationwide basis." Maybe because you only visit strip clubs in your imagination not in reality?
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    " My point, admittedly poorly made, is that there may be a $ break if the girl develops a genuine attraction for the guy. Not that it's ever happened to me. " I am living proof it doesn't have to be physical attraction -- if you show her a good time in the club, and she likes and trusts you on any level as a customer, there are absolutely discounts to be had. That discount may not be available to the guys who go to the club, pick a girl ad hoc, and ask her to OTC later on -- but absolutely is available if you've worked her for a while. Furthermore, think again about what she makes in the club if she's a dayshift girl, for those of you tripping on the prices. Think of a legit 8 on a slow dayshift, say Tuesday dayshift, She'll sometimes have days when her whales come in and she makes $1000+. But more typical on a slow Tuesday dayshift, after tipout, she's more likely taking home $400-$500, and VERY often, less than that (this summer in SF the clubs have been dead slow, so -- less than that most of the time). That's for 9 hours of working, putting up with douchebag customers/strippers/bouncers/DJs, etc. But she enjoys drinking with you and hanging out at any level at all -- not saying she's physically attracted in the least -- walking away with $200-$250 free and clear (plus, in my case, I usually take them for an afternoon of drinking & SCing first)? She's making at least as much as she'd make on a slower shift, for one hour "work" and a few hours of partying, no dealing with that smelly guy, or the fat guy who keeps trying to stick his fingers in her pussy, or the girl who keeps trying to steal her customers, etc.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Is there a discount if you have a really big dick? That may be why I often have to pay so much – hmm?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    If Costco opened a strip club many of our problems would go away.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion