tuscl

50 Cent makes it rain after filing for bankrupcy

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
"Curtis Jackson, otherwise known as the rapper 50 Cent, acknowledged in open court this month that he literally threw money away during a visit to a strip club right after he filed his bankruptcy petition."

http://www.businessinsider.com/curtis-ja…

10 comments

• 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Not brilliant!

That said, if I had just filed bankruptcy I'd be pretty stressed! And stress makes people do crazy, non-brilliant things! :(
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    He needs a new travel agent.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    "Grand activation." I'm going to use that phrase next time I get in trouble for doing something, even if it isn't something stupid.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Sounds like a perfectly logical thing to do after telling everyone you don't have any money to pay for anything. lol!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    May have something to do with why he filed bankruptcy in the first place
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    SMH
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I think once one learns to practice a cash based lifestyle, the habits are hard to break.

I just yesterday was reading that Carlos Marcello, the Mafia boss for New Orleans who had uttered death threats against John F. Kennedy, always had his suits made with triple size pants pockets because of all the cash he liked to carry around.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/
  • deogol
    9 years ago
    Hmmm, the court is going to have fun with this one! They may even deny bankruptcy for a while because it is "checking finances." He is about to become very very miserable.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    "Excuse me Mr, 50 Cent, are you not going to declare that $20,000 gold rope around your neck as an asset?"
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    If your gonna do chapter 11, do it right. Don't shoot yourself in the foot by looking as if your blatantly lying about your broke tendencies. Damn 50 is fucking up
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion