tuscl

2 Strippers, 1 Pole

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I couldn't care less about pole dancing and acrobatics. I just want dancers to show me their tits. But yesterday at the Landing Strip (a club close to Detroit metro airport), I saw a couple of impressive pole dancers. These 2 girls first climbed 2 poles and performed some dazzling spins. Then they mounted the same pole, and one girl performed near the top and the other half way down. They ended by slowly sliding to the floor with one girl lying on top of the other. I tipped both dancers for their impressive work.

13 comments

• Subraman
    9 years ago
    I find elaborate polework to be really fun to watch, but rarely sexy.
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    The poles at The landing strip actually are part of the building and help support the second floor. Because of this they are not as thin as most stripper poles. If you saw this I am impressed. Those are hard poles to work, all the girls say so.
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    I don't usually spend much time watching pole work, but when I see it and its exceptional I always tip.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    It's even better when the pole they are working on is yours.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Some black clubs; e.g. Onyx Philly; KOD Miami; sometimes have pole competitions which are pretty freakin impressive.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Yeah. Some poles only go up a certain way and are not as stable as a pole that is a support for the upstairs or roof.

Also, some poles have "sleeves" around the actual pole which makes it easier for the dancer to rotate/spin around on.

I agree. I rarely, if ever, are impressed with pole tricks. I'm just concerned about what she looks like with her clothes off, if I'm attracted to her sexually, and how good she is at getting me off in VIP.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I got to see the "surfboard" One girl standing on a girl in a supine position, while they twirl around.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ mikey; is this what you meant - even if it isn't; it's pretty impressive IMO especially the strength of the chick in the bottom; OMG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6dAl4Ey…
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Papi those girls are great
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ thanks 25
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    That was a good video. I wish I had filmed the 2 girls I saw on my iPhone.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    How about 1 stripper 2 poles – hmm?
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

That was pretty impressive pole dancing.

I like how they had to come out with a squeegee and push all the money off the stage. :)

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion