tuscl

What are the standards for being a stripper?

Some of the clubs that I been to lately don't seemed to really have a standard. Why would management hire a girl who is too heavy(more than 20lbs overweight) or a girl who looks like a twig dance? Shouldn't management say to themselves now would I be attracted to this lady? Why would I put someone on stage whom I don't find attractive. Last night I was at this club and they had this girl on stage who couldn't have been no more than 70lbs soaking wet. She looked like a little 12yearold girl on stage dancing. It's hard to find a good stripclub with real good looking women (My ideal woman about 5'4 130lbs toned. Stripclubs really suck nowadays

7 comments

• DandyDan
    20 years ago
    The only standard is being able to take off your clothes in as sexy a way as possible. I haven't ever been to a club where all the girls were sexy. There is always a dog or two in every club.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    I agree, most clubs are always looking for more dancers and all it takes to get hired is a willingness to take off their clothes. Only the very best clubs can afford to be selective.
  • Jpac73
    20 years ago
    same here TopGunGlenn I don't like skin and bones.
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    I would probably have liked the dancer with the extra curves, provided they are not in all the wrong places. I prefer the more old fashioned type of beauty style, say Raquel Welch or Marilyn Monroe body types. Super skinny, especially with their ribcages poking through around their breast implants does not do it for me...
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    More dancers means more house fees and more girls competing for customers. Overbooking is common in the strip club business. The club doesn't really care if they are all tens, they just throw em' out there and let them fend for themselves.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Quality control is lacking in most clubs. Having a full "stable" is more important. If a dancer does three songs and rests, how many do you need in a rotation so that the dancers get to work the room for laps and tips? And there is always the possiblity of a relationship with the club's silent partners, the guys who put up the money, that requires that the "front" owner or manager hire women that they send over. It's hard to enforce high standards if you have to give into the demands of the money men.
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    Jpac73: You may find this hard to believe, but my definition of an ideal woman probably different from yours.

Clubs are usually always looking to add women. Contrary to what you might believe, dancers are typically in short supply.

Variety is the spice of life and though the girl may not have done it for you, she might have been someones ideal lady. Maybe the club keeps her on because she's reliable, never misses a shift and is never late for her set. Maybe she's got a great personality and guys would rather spend time in the company of 6 or a 7 who can hold a conversation than an 8 or 9 who acts entitled and stuck up. Maybe an older customer prefers to sit with a more mature woman than the 18 year old. For every guy who likes a lean athletic build thaere are guys to like a curvey voluptuous woman. You just never know.

It usually taks a certain level of income to make it worth putting up the hastles of being a dancer. Dancing isn't easy, and if she's really not making it, than it won't be too long before she either goes somewhere else or leaves the business on her own.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion