Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I like girls in shorts and flip flops.....

mikeya02

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

like this one....I'm lucky I see this all the time

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Indeed you are lucky mikey02

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

This past weekend ine of the girls at a local club forgot her shoes and was running around in flip-flops, Daisy Dukes and a halter top.

Almost instant boner.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Sexy girls in shorts and flip flops are brilliant!

No disrespect regarding this specific girl, but she seems to use a bit too much of the spray on tan! Body looks good but skin tone looks like Snooki and John Boehner had a love child! Not that there's anything wrong with that!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

That bitch is hot.

I apologize if the term bitch offends you mikey; you know; in case she's your GF.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

^^^ If she was, you could call her a Bad Bitch

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Oh shit! Is that your CF? She's hot. I hope you're fucking the hell out of that pussy. Lucky man!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

She is hot

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

She can pump gas for me anytime.

Talk about a full service gas station....

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

I bet she's look even better in high heels and lingerie :-)

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

She's hot and looks like fun. I like girls who strike poses.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Nice!

Profile picture for carolynne
carolynne
•

i'd do her.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

That scrawny stick figure with the spray on tan is freakn hot! Loool

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement