tuscl

Young Strippers Appreciation Thread :-)

Thursday, July 23, 2015 9:50 PM
I love my young dancers. The rookie types. A year or two of dancing or less. I find many of them to be more genuine and less fake than some of the vets. Maybe because they haven't learned the craft yet, lol. I just dig the fantasy. That combination of youth and hotness make this middle aged pathetic loser smitten on occasion. Not to the point of spending money recklessly, but I find a lot of them endearing on some level. Most of the ones on my dance card have fun personalities, bubbly and joking around or feisty. And some of them really appreciate the fact that you are rewarding them for their youth and hotness instead of dancing with girls who are older and higher mileage. Only one of them on the dance card has offered me extras. She was pretty buzzed one night and asked me if I wanted to take my pants down in the VIP. It didn't feel right. Not because of the paternal thing, but just because I knew her when she was really new to the game. I tried to give her tips on grinding better once and she was offended lol. I had one fave who was very attractive and an excellent grind. But a lot of guys didn't appreciate her because she didn't put out enough. Their loss. This girl was around 23, Latina, with the most beautiful natural breasts and a pretty face. I remember sometimes when she saw me, the friendliness she had couldn't be faked. I guess I like to be appreciated by the dancers I spend my limited funds on. I remember she saw me take another dancer once and it actually seemed like it bothered her. She saw me come out and sat in a seat not too far away like she was waiting for me to approach. She moved on but I remember I would specifically go on Monday nights in the hope I would be able to buy dances with her. It wasn't love or even a deep lust, but it was just the fantasy of her youth and beauty. I will shut up now. But man if it wasn't for the young and fun and cool ones, I would probably hang up the sweatpants lol. I get mad at myself when I buy dances from other girls who do not fit my profile.

35 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    A fucking men! Finally somebody recognizes the virtues of the young newbie dancers. The only thing I would disagree with is that I am often smitten to the point of spending money recklessly. But of course my teenager dates me, gives me the full complete and awesome GFE, and is the most incredible sexual freak that I can possibly imagine. Oh yeah, and 23 is kinda old for a thread about young dancers. Lastly, grinddawg is not my alias even tho some of you will claim otherwise because of this awesome young dancer thread. I do good to keep up with my own identity. And this guy doesn't write like me either.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Great things about teenage at strippers (of legal age) Their bodies are new Their bodies are low mileage They haven't had time to learn SS They don't know the rules They are sexually irresponsible They fulfill my fantasies They just left high school They are even more desperate for money than single moms They are less likely to have kids Daddy issues are fresh on their mind cause they just left home
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Another reason you know this is not my alias: my pants would've immediately come down in that VIP.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Now is where everybody says that young dancers don't get my jokes, they are immature, blah blah. Grinddawg glad to have you so at least there's at least one other guy on here who understands what all the others are missing.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Here's another reason. The really young ones are more likely to do really wild stupid shit. Case in point. To night I'm meeting a 20 year old for sex in my car. We are parking in a remote corner of a movie theatre parking lot to do it. Older dancers are more likely to insist upon some boring hotel room.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    JS69 just ldk'd in his pants when he read this thread.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Yeah I just about did LDK. I woke up high, I read a young dancer appreciation thread first thing, I'm fucking a 20 year old in my car tonight, and then I'm taking a 19 year old on a sex filled trip. Oh yeah, I don't have the ball and chain so I don't have to hide it anymore. Can life get any better than this?
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Yeah I just about did LDK. I woke up high, I read a young dancer appreciation thread first thing, I'm fucking a 20 year old in my car tonight, and then I'm taking a 19 year old on a sex filled trip. Oh yeah, I don't have the ball and chain so I don't have to hide it anymore. Can life get any better than this?" Brilliant!
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    As the resident connoisseur of young pussy, I'll just add that they feel good, smell good and taste good in a way that only the young can.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    This may be my favorite thread ever. I completely forgot how she tastes. And the feel of a tight young pussy that has rarely been fucked and never had kids is outta this world. Grinddawg, you've got a lot more great things to experience.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    But you must experience that young dancer pussy uncovered. Don't worry, she's not old enough to have caught anything yet.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I wish I had the same attitude as you guys but I feel the opposite. The newbies never know what they're doing, and follow the club rules to the letter. The vets always give me much more bang for my buck, plus I can have conversations with them. Yeah, I know, I'm acting like an old fart but that's just how I am. I've had sex in my car with older women...they like the adventure too. Although I actually prefer the "boring" hotel bed given a choice. The best thing about the 18 year olds is they have the best breasts, and virtually always swallow upon request.
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    You got this 100% correct! I would add one thing, a couple of years stripping makes them jaded. The newbies make it fun and exciting. JS69 you are too much.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I love the smell of fresh pussy in the morning (think Marlon Brando in Apocalypse Now)
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I appreciate the younger women, for a lot of the reasons cited -- the beauty of a young body, energy, impulsiveness, open-mindedness in trying new things out as she explores her own limits for herself and internalizes how the strip club works, etc. (although that last item applies to ANY new stripper of any age -- and new strippers of any age are a favorite of mine, despite their lack of skill in the VIP). Since drinking with the girls is my thing, she's either got to be 21, or willing to sneak shots with me, is my only requirement -- no drinking automatically gets her ejected from my table. I do certainly appreciate the more mature women at the strip club for completely different reasons -- they might not be as much in their prime physically, but there's a lot to be said for how much more fun it is to talk to a 26-year-old than an 18-year-old, how much better a more mature stripper will be at using her mind and not just her body to turn me on, etc.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    It seems to me that the younger ones are more into DFK. That may be part of being less jaded.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    w.r.t. dancers/women; there really shouldn't be any right/correct or wrong; it's a matter of preference as we often say – having said that; it is often the case w/ most men that they like the younguns. I've always preferred older women; even as a young teenage boy; would get more turned on by a hot 30-something than by a hot 18 y/o – the 18 y/o looked like a nice-looking *girl* - the hot 30-something looked like a sexy *woman* - to me. For me it could be an opposites attract kinda thing – I've always being sorta immature for my age and often had a playful attitude (especially when younger) – thus I was more attracted to someone that was more mellow. I often tend to avoid the younger dancers b/c: + if they look like girls and not womanly; not my cup of tea + young ones are often a bit stuck up; e.g. her - “I don't like my tits touched” - me “why?” - her “b/c they are my tits”; etc – i.e. they can tend to be more stuck-up and more full of themselves + many younguns don't feel comfortable going too far and feel kinda dirty if doing stuff they are not used to – IMO many of them feel they should get paid just b/c they look good + they often party at the club more than take care of biz – i.e. getting drunk; they think the SC is a hang-out to have fun w/ their dancer buddies – I sometimes see the young dancers playing around w/ each other half the night and paying more attention to each other (groping and dancing w/ each other) than paying attention to custies – then at the end of the night they pout b/c they have not made $$$ Of course this does not apply to all and perhaps most young dancers; but I personally see the above behaviors more often w.r.t the young ones. I prefer a mellow chick paying attention to me rather than a party girl whose attention is all over the place.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    rockstar, yes teen dancer breasts are wonderful. Gravity has not yet taken a toll. And they swallow! At least you know some of what you're missing. And yes scat they will often DFK. Teen dancers are brilliant. Here's another good one. If you meet them young you can help them explore their budding lesbian/bisexual feelings. Yes there are a lot of stories behind that statement that I haven't told. Subra, drinking can be an issue. I usually just buy lots of drinks for myself and we share. But that won't work in some clubs cause they know her age and are worried about their liquor license. However the way around this is to smoke weed through a vape ITC. I have had tons of fun smoking with dancers. It makes them horny and uninhibited. It does the same for me but I can keep track of my money much better high than drunk.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    JS69: "Subra, drinking can be an issue. I usually just buy lots of drinks for myself and we share. But that won't work in some clubs cause they know her age and are worried about their liquor license." Yep... the other thing to watch out for is the bait-and-switch. If the waitress knows the stripper is not of age, she'll sometimes bring an underage stripper a shotglass full of water or whatever (but still charge you full price). In addition, most of the local clubs have secret codes that give the stripper a way to tell a waitress that she wants a no-alcohol shot -- e.g., "put a cherry in it" results in the waitress bringing the stripper a shot glass of water (with a cherry on the rim). I do what you do, order shots for myself and split it, or whatever...
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Papi---> "+ young ones are often a bit stuck up; e.g. her - “I don't like my tits touched” - me “why?” - her “b/c they are my tits”; etc – i.e. they can tend to be more stuck-up and more full of themselves" Subraman----> You know, I agree, particularly after she's been at the club for a while, and figures out that her youthful beauty is a selling point in-and-of-itself to many guys, even if she refuses access. But I also agree with those people who say exactly the opposite: they're likely to not have set limits for themselves and be more willing to explore, break the rules, etc., often without charging more for it. These things are kind of opposites, but both are true -- as always, it's a matter of finding the right girl. And in particular, if you find a new girl and make her feel safe and comfortable, you'll be more likely to be able to get her to explore. Papi-----> "+ they often party at the club more than take care of biz – i.e. getting drunk; they think the SC is a hang-out to have fun w/ their dancer buddies" Subraman------> Agree. But for me, that's exactly what I'm hoping for -- partying and drinking with the girls is a big part of the experience I enjoy. I find it very easy to tear a new girl away from her friends, for hours at a time: I just have her party and drink with me instead. For someone who doesn't like partying and drinking with the girls, I could see definitely see this being a major turn-off
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    JS, what do you mean we don't know what we're missing? I did what you're doing and more with young girls in my twenties (and thirties)
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I used to only go for the 18-24 yo market, but in the last year or two I have happily settled into the primarily 25-30yo market, with a few younger and older sprinkled in here and there. I find the 25-30yo have more overall experience, tend to be freakier, and they better know how to please a woman.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Subraman: Yeah I know about the water for drink thing. I don't mind paying a drink price because the point is me spending the money, not that she drinks it. But if I want her drinking I'll ask her what she wants, order the same drink for myself and take her drink and give her mine. It's funny when they start stammering and making excuses. I'm pleased my ATF isn't like that; if she's not drinking she just tells me so I save the money.
  • UKfan
    9 years ago
    I love young strippers as well. Being a young guy I am much more attracted to them but I don't mind a MILF every now and then.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    As for the knocks against young strippers that are always brought up--that they're timid, unskilled, can't hold a conversation, stuck-up, only there to party, not customer oriented, too flaky--yeah, that's all probably true of a lot more young strippers than older ones. However, it is so utterly EASY to spot girls with those traits and avoid them that I don't even consider it a problem. I can usually tell just by watching how a rookie moves around the club and who she hangs out with. Or by how a she responds when I tip her and chat briefly. And skipping them still leaves enough good ones to keep me very happy, thank you. Actually, with a new stripper, being timid or low mileage isn't a problem for me, as long as she seems to have a good attitude. I can usually tell when it's only a matter of a short time before her inner freak comes out to play. That's an advantage of being a regular--I can afford to be patient enough to stay with a young newbie week-by-week as she progresses (or descends?) from near air dances to mutual groping and extras. And maybe it's just me but I find that kind of narrative more interesting than just repeating the same experience on each trip to the club.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Mikey, I don't know what you mean by "and more." There's nothing more we could do that doesn't involve drugs that might kill me, except of course for anal sex. Yes most if not all of us fucked teenager girls when we were teenagers. But it's different when you're older than her father. At this age, I appreciate her youth and beauty at a whole different level that I didn't even understand at her age. It's like the Sugar Baby I posted about months ago who called her Sugar Daddy a "sexual Jesus" because he so worshipped her young body. You don't feel that way when you are her age. I guess I should be glad that most of you aren't into the young new dancers. That leaves more for me, Chandler, Grind, and UK Fan.
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    You forgot Bubba damn it John! Chandler and I see/read this exactly the same, only difference is I lack the advantage of being a regular. Also agree with the taste comment. There really is no other like it... Almost a sweetness to it.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Bubba, sorry. I'll add you to the perverted old man list. Welcome.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Your girl is still 19 John? I feel like she's been 19 forever lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ weed makes you count slower
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    It just seems like I've been talking about her for over a year. But the teen years still have a short while to go.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Lol Papi. Ok I'm going to kill myself now that I read that 26 is past prime. Just kidding;)
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @chandler: +++++++ on both of your posts. Younger girls haven't yet gotten set in their ways. Not only that, but most of them live in a completely different world than I do, and it's interesting as hell talking to them. Yes, I like older girls too, but younger has a slight edge.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    You're just a straight chicken hawk, don't be deluded about yourself.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Thanks, GMD. Not only do I like hearing them talk about their world, but I believe they feel free to confide more than they would with their peers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion