tuscl

Its a garonte

bang69
North Carolina
Its a garonte that when PP Greenville reopens. Security will be so strict it won't be worth going there for at least the first 2 years. what do y'all think?

12 comments

• GoVikings
    9 years ago
    WTF is a garonte? My guess is you meant to say guarantee, but you didn't even come close.
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    My guess is he was going for the New Orleans pronunciation, but not sure why.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    You could be right. I see it happening with 2 clubs in Forest Park GA(Atlanta). The 2 clubs were shut down for the same reasons as PP back in 2012. Then late last year they were given the Ok to reopen with a lot of strict rules. No VIP rooms, etc. One club opened in Mar and is struggling to find dancers and customers. On it's web site the other club says "opening Spring of 2015. Now hiring dancers". We are well into Summer and they haven't opened yet. Most likely they can't find any dancers that want to work where they can't make money.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Juice!
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ it's possible. Hard to keep up with all the Juice aliases.

But I think Juice is too busy playing Texas Hold'em right now. lol.
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    Dam spell check!
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    Once again I'm not juice
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Maybe you mean "gavotte"

When I used to hear that Carly Simon song on the radio as a kid, I always wondered what it meant.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I'm surprised you guys forgot about "The Cookin' Cajun"..........wait for the ending

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR1Eu01g…

• dallas702
    9 years ago
    Perhaps you mean "garrote," a wire or cord used to strangle someone?
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    @motorhead,

In Quebecois joual, 'gavotte' has a crude sexual meaning over and above its formal meaning as a stylistic dance.

My suspicion is that lopaw may be a big fan of 'la gavotte', NOT the dance.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    So clue us in, farmerart: What is "la gavotte" en Quebecois?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion