tuscl

too skinny to dance?

grrldancer
Florida
Wednesday, August 4, 2004 12:47 AM
I want to start dancing in a few weeks, but I'm afraid that I'm too skinny to dance. I've noticed that guys seem to be liking girls with more meat on their bones. I'm naturally blessed with a large chest (34d), but as for the rest of me...well, to be honest, I have a model's body. And I know that a stripper's body is typically curvier than a model's. I'm 5'6, 110 pounds. Seriously...be honest..am I too skinny to be a dancer??

14 comments

• falcon52
    20 years ago
    I'm especially partial to thin girls with large natural breasts! I don't think you'll have any problem. There's more like me out there.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    Lol, yes it sounds good to me too. Free lap dance evaluations at my house in the evening. Isn't there already classes in stripping offered in California? I think someone there must be thinking ahead. Lol, I just thought of something else for an ad, limited spaces available, first come first served. Lol, if you want a more realistic experience I could even sit back, drink a beer and crank the music up to deafening levels to simulate dancing for a customer. Getting back on the thread, I prefer skinny much better than real fat.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    Good idea casualguy. And there'd be another advantage for the girls, they wouldn't even have to invest in any costumes as I'm sure you'd allow them to dance nude. Maybe I'll try this too. Maybe we could start a school.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    Too bad you live far away from me grrldancer, I was just thinking of a way to help break you in but I wouldn't mine if some other dancers did this too. You could just stop by my house in the evening and do some lap dances for me and then I could tell you what you were doing good and bad. Now that I think about that, I wouldn't mind critiquing a number of soon to be dancers to help them get over their fears. I would even be willing to do this for free. :) This thought put a smile on my face. hmmm, I wonder if I would need to buy a pole for my living room, just joking. This is an interesting idea but somehow I doubt anyone would take me up on it. Run an ad for free critiquing of want to be erotic dancers to judge lap dance style and technique. I could see something like that requiring repeat visits. On the other hand I may already be half asleep because this idea sounds like a pipe dream. Oh well.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    The only reason you feel too thin is because you're comparing yourself to existing dancers, too many of whom are too heavy. Most guys prefer a girl who isn't too heavy. If you're really concerned about it, start working out regularly and up your protein intake and become a hardbody type. Lots of guys (like me) love the slender hardbody girls and you don't often see enough at most clubs.
  • grrldancer
    20 years ago
    Thanks guys..I don't think I'm too thin inr eal life, I was just curious how I compared to the stripper ideal. But you're right, for every guy that doesn't like my body, they'll be one that does. I'm just nervous about dancing, is all..can't wait to finally do it though!! And to ShotDisc-I live in central NJ.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    Welcome to the discussion board grrldancer, I haven't seen you post here before. I only remember one dancer in all my visits to strip clubs that I ever thought was too skinny. I believe you will be fine. The one girl I thought was too skinny was obviously suffering from some kind of anorexic condition and she didn't look good at all. Speaking of meat on the bones, I know of someone who actually likes fat dancers. I believe there is a guy for every girl after all. I prefer dancers fit and trim but a little bit of meat on the bones is fine too.
  • ShotDisc
    20 years ago
    where will you be dancing? would love to come see you.
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    Personally, I prefer a lean athletic build to an overly voluptuous figure. There is no "ideal shape" for a dancer. New girls always seem to ask "Am I too short, tall, dark, light, etc.?" or "Do I have a big enough chest, booty, etc.?" or "Is my hair the right color?" As long as you appear healthy and look like you take care of yourself, you'll be fine. Customers tastes vary, and while you might not be the perfect woman for one guy, you may very well be someone elses fantasy girl. Really, the most important thing for you will be to maintain a positive attitude and have a great personallity. Best of luck!
  • Dain
    20 years ago
    Not in the least! Tastes vary, of course, but you are well within the norm. (According to my own taste, you are perfect.)
  • AVMNXX
    7 years ago
    Hey, I know your post was quite some time ago, but I am in the same boat now as you were then & was wondering how it went for you? Any updates you'd be willing to share? I don't have big boobs but I'm currently awaiting my surgery date! Also, any suggestions on how big I should get my breast? I am an A cup :( I know they say there's someone out there for everyone but in order for me to feel good I must feel I look good up there. I don't want my customers to feel disappointed when it's time for me to go topless lol. I also don't want to overdo my breast size though, so any suggestions are appreciated. I am 5'5 110lbs. Thanks!
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    13 year old post...WTF is your problem that you even found this??
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    AVMNXX: Some, well, a lot of guys would say B+. As for me, A cups are just fine. As long as you are comfortable in your body and exude confidence, size is not that important. One of the sexiest dancers I have ever seen was absolutely flat-chested (AA?, except for two large nipples), but the rest of her body and her face were what dreams are made of. She was never alone and did a lot of dances. She was also the mother of two! Another girl had been a college gymnast and was an A-cupper with a smoking hot body and face. As far as I know, she still holds the club lap dance record - 35 in one night! One of my more recent favs was also an A-cupper and was otherwise skinny as well. Even so, she was one of the most popular dancers in her club. Several others have been small-breasted as well, and all of them are sexy. Sexy is very much a personality thing. My all-time favorite (admittedly a large C/small D cupper) was an incredibly hot, sensual woman, and it had very little to do with her breast size. Good luck! Your height and weight are right in the norms, and with a confident approach, you should do fine.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    And if you go through with your surgery, and you have a reputable surgeon, he or she will probably recommend that you go no higher than a B. This is because your current As don't have enough skin to expand more without excessive tightness, eventual stretch marks or both. Most breasts can be expanded two sizes, but it probably not be recommended for yours.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion