tuscl

What's the average shelf life of a SC regular ?

pinhead
Massachusetts
Wednesday, August 4, 2004 8:18 AM
Or shoud I ask, Does a RIL quit the scene when his ATF moves on ? I've been going to a certain club for a number of years now. Sometimes once every couple of months, sometimes once a week, and occasionally 2 or 3 times in a given week, and it seemed that there were always a couple of guys that always seemed to be there. Recently, the club has lost 3 or 4 of not only it's better dancers, but girls that had been there for 3 or 4 years. Now that they're gone (I think all of them have retired from the biz), I no longer see the regulars that had always seemed to be there. Just wondering, that's all.

3 comments

• Yoda
    20 years ago
    There are at least 3 or 4 SC's I go to where the bartenders know my order....I tend to visit a particular club in order to see a particular dancer. There are some clubs that I will hang-out in if that dancer isn't working and others that I will leave quickly(sometimes even without ordering a drink!).
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    I think you have at least two different types of regular: those who go to see a specific girl and those who just like the atmosphere. The first type (like me) will often move on when the girl leaves, either following her to a new club or trying different clubs until I find a new favorite girl. The second type may be at the same place for years.
  • DandyDan
    20 years ago
    I don't know, but I have also seen that at least in a couple clubs I visit, the same people are always there. It's weird because just last week, I went to this one club I haven't been to in months, and the same guy I used to always see there when I went regularly was there, like he always did, going back about 5 years, at least. What's weird is this is a juice bar which generally caters to the local college crowd and this old man is there, as he usually was and is. I think he goes for the spectacle.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion