tuscl

Why do we Lust after the NEW DANCER?

dennyspade
Illinois
Thursday, August 5, 2004 4:10 PM
It seems to me that SC regulars need visual as well as physical stimulation and will move on to a new club, if management does not recruit new talent. I like my ATF's at different clubs and appreciate the familiarity, comfort, special treatment, etc. However, when a new dancer starts at my favorite club(s); I find myself more curious to see if she is AS interesting, intelligent, sweet, sexy, as my ATF in this club. I want to talk and dance with her before she becomes jaded, disgruntled, and soured by the other dancers mired in misery. Does that make me "unfaithful" or "unloyal" or just like any guy seeing new talent show up on his job?

6 comments

• dennyspade
    20 years ago
    To FONDL: Right ON ! I know that the "new car smell" of the new dancer seeking a friendly face or conversation is oft remembered and cherished. You helped her navigate the new club, waitstaff, management and dancer competition. She wants to show you that you matter to her and as long as she can, she will seek you out to escape the others. When your time and talents are taken for granted it's now time for you to seek out a new ATF, a new dancer, or new club surroundings. The exchange should never become rote and/or robotic. It's a fantasy dance and the illusion must still titillate the patron. Thanks for chiming in.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    I often find myself drawn to a new dancer for the reasons you've outlined. I also find that a dancer will tend to treat me the same as she did in my first meeting or so. So even if later she becomes jaded and businesslike with everyone else, she will still treat me as a friend the way she did that first time, and I like that. I have a girl right now who I met on her first day dancing, and she treats me much better than she does most of her other customers. And to answer some of the other comments, I prefer to find a girl I really enjoy and spend my time with her alone. I find that the more we get to know each other the more fun it becomes. But I don't sit and wait for her if she's really busy, I either latch on to another girl or leave because I don't like waiting and I don't usually like to stay very long in a club. And since she knows that about me, she will usually make an extra effort to join me as soon as she can. Which again makes it more fun.
  • DandyDan
    20 years ago
    Familiarity breeds contempt. That's part of why I will go to clubs away from home, because all the dancers are new.
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    When you go visit your ATF does she dance for you, and only you? Probably not. You don't have exclusive rights to her time, why should she have exclusive rights over you? Getting dances from another dancer is not cheating. Yes, some dancers will get territorial, and may miss what they used to consider as dependable income. Oh well. As long as you're honest with the dancer, she really has no gripe. If she wants you back as a customer, than she'll just have to come up with a way to provide better service than the next girl. (NO, I'm not talking about extras.) Otherwise, move on to the next customer. Besides going for a test drive every now and then is not really a bad thing. I have favorites at the clubs I visit, and I will still occasionally get a dance from another girl. In a way, it helps to show that you're not getting to emotionally attached to any one dancer. Many dancers love regulars, but they also fear when regulars try to take the business realtionship to the next level.
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    I think we men are gentically geared to seek out as many females as we can possibly get. This includes just looking at them. Besides, she's NEW...:-)
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    I go to the club for the variety, the choices and the spice of life. I assume that the dancer's interest in me, if any, is only for money. Even the ATF is just about money. There is no real loyalty. This is business dressed up in fantasy and then undressed for the customer's pleasure. You, the paying customer, cannot be "unfaithful" or "disloyal." If you even begin to think about the concept of fidelity or loyalty with a dancer you are on your way to being a sick RIL.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion