tuscl

What is it about tits ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

Personally I'm fascinated by them – I could stare at a great big pair or natural tits for hours.

But if I try to analyze it; they are really just 2 mounds of flesh – then why the big deal - not saying it shouldn't be a big deal – just wondering why they are so special (to most of us).

I wonder if it's just wired in us to like breasts – or if it's just that they just happen to be awesome – or maybe maybe b/c that is where we get our nourishment from and thus form a bond w/ those wonderful things.

1) are you fascinated by breasts or is it just whatever for you?

2) I love to suck on them – how about you – yes; no; take it or leave it?

33 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Like on of my t-shirts reads "Boobs are proof that men can concentrate on 2 things at the same time". :)
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    1- it's just whatever to me

2- BUT i do looooooooooooove <3 sucking on them. dancers get brownie points when they allow this
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    sucking on them. dancers get brownie points when they allow this

sorry....no clue why that last part got cut off haha
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Fascinated.

Human female breasts are evolutionary odd. Our females basically walk around like they're nursing all the time. This really isn't "normal". In general other primates are all about the ass when it comes to mating.

There's some evidence breast obsession is partially cultural. But it doesn't explain the full story. Nor does fertility: small tits aren't a sign or fertility nor the ability to breastfeed or not.

But who cares why? I love tits.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Absolutely fascinated by them. Can stare for hours, love to suck on them etc... nope can't tell you why. Trust me I have pondered the same thing. Must be an evolution thing and proof we are just animals
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    That was a good one shadow - I actually had never heard that one.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Sucking on titties is one of my favorite things to do. I'm more fascinated with the ass, but every now and then I'll see perfect tits that have me drooling.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    What is it about tits? I don't know but I love sucking on them like a newborn baby.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I'm not sure why I like them. Something with evolution I would imagine. But I love tits and if loving them is wrong, I don't wanna be right! :-)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I just had a dancer with my second fav tits tonight. I came in her mouth, we were just laying there talking, and I could not take my eyes off her breasts. I was mesmerized. They have this unique shape with long pointy nipples that never fail to turn me on. I have no idea why, and don't really care why, I just know that I love a good pair a tits.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Boobs are mostly a "whatever" for me. Sometimes, a pair of small absolutely perfect ones, on a really slim body, can hold my attention for a bit. But for the most part, it female asses that fascinate me. Which is at least as weird -- just like boobs, "two mounds of flesh", as you so poetically put it, but with much-maligned orifice betwixt them. But, boobs are whatever -- half the time, I can barely even remember what the boobs looked like on a girl I danced with, but I can describe her face and ass (and asshole, if I get to see it) in excruciating detail
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    BOOBS!
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I absolutely love tits. Love it when mrs sea puts my face between hers. I love a nice ass and toned legs but tits are number one in my book.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Tits are awesome!!!!!!! I love sucking on them massaging them, kneading them, kissing them, flicking nipples with my tounge then blowing on them! Every day all day!
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    I love a whole alphabet of boobs, from A to DD!
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    All of us guys know if you have seen one boobie you want to see them all
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    It is evolutionary. Science just can't agree on why.

• sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Thank God we have titty clubs. :)
    I stare at titties for hours.
  • edak94
    9 years ago
    I've given up on analyzing the why. I just revel in the moment(s).
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I loves me some titties. Sometimes I'll just stare at mine for hours and not even leave the house.
    Mmmmmmmmmm........bewbies.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Supposedly, boobs evolved when humans start fucking face to face to simulate buttocks, and engender the same sort of hormonal release that viewing and feeling buttocks do.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Well that ruins them for me. Thanks a lot, GMD.

Looks like I'll just have to go back to doggie style.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Supposedly all other non-human females only have/develop breasts when they need to nurse their young – human females are supposedly the only ones to have permanent tits – they speculate that this is to attract males – sounds like a good speculation to me.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I know this sounds like a contradiction, but men are attracted to fat deposits. That's why we like large breasts and full, round asses. It was a sign to our ancestors of a healthy, child-bearing woman that can carry on our genes.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    some men have tits bigger than females. are women attracted to man-tits?
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    GMD, I've heard it was not the face to face issue but the evolution of our standing upright. Since we were then looking each other in the eye and not looking so much at the ass end when we were using all fours.

And I agree with @motorhead as well, the evolutionary desire to reproduce with those most likely to bear children, the chubbies. Even though most of us here don't want to actually reproduce with our favorite stripper.

That said, our attraction is due to the fact female breasts are "secondary sexual characteristics" and god bless them. I love titties and want to see them all -- within reason. How about that, a whole industry (strip clubs) built around the idea of exploiting men's attraction to "secondary sexual characteristics"! God bless titties.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    My understanding is the same as GMD's.
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    I was breast fed as a baby. That's when my fascination with titties began.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    "Sometimes I'll just stare at mine for hours and not even leave the house."

lopaw, that's just mean...lol. mrs sea does things like that to me sometimes. she'll do some random sexual thing with some body part of hers and give me a smirky little smile saying how she does random things with herself whenever she wants but I have to ask permission
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    My understanding is the same as Corvus's: When we were knuckle-walkers, our primary view to a woman's dominant sexual characteristic was around the ass. When humans started walking upright, breasts developed as sort of an alternative view -- another pair of fine mounds of flesh ready for copulation.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    Yes I'm a boob man. I love boobies and that's what I ask for before going into a dance or vip. If I can't play with the boobies and suck the boobies and fuck the boobies I'm not going. Forget the kitty I want boobies. I love fucking boobies !
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Female secondary sex characteristics are: wider hips/bigger butt, bigger breasts, general body "roundness" due to smaller muscles and more body fat, shorter than males, higher voice pitch. All of these things are generally attractive to those whose sexual orientation is to have sex with females. Culture and other factors cause individuals to be more fixated on some of these characteristics than others, and exagerration of these characteristics.
  • sandyman
    9 years ago
    How do you make three pounds of fat look attractive?

Put a nipple on it!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion