tuscl

New Field in Reviews

Wednesday, July 15, 2015 9:57 PM
When doing my review, noticed new field called: "Enter a Title for your Review:". Had never seen that before. Checked published review and can not find the tile anywhere. Where is it? Or is this field informational purposes only?

13 comments

• chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Yeah I saw that shit just now too. I put "what is this?" Or something like that.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Possibly a work in progress but is sound kinda worthless.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    The competition is on for the best review title.

How about "veni, vidi, vici."

For those of you who don't read Latin, that's "I came, I saw, I conquered."
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    JS69 - in this particular setting, maybe, " Vidi, Vici, Veni".
    "I saw, I conquered, I came". Chronological correctness.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "JS69 - in this particular setting, maybe, " Vidi, Vici, Veni".
    "I saw, I conquered, I came". Chronological correctness."

Brilliant!
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    " Vidi, Vici, fornicati."

Back to topic, nobody mentioned the Title of my review. So guess it is invisible.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Most reviews suck; so I assume the title most PLs come up with will also be of little use.

The only thing I can think off that would make it useful is for searching for a particular review if you somewhat knew/remembered the title.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^"most reviews suck." Comes with giving away free VIP for writing reviews.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    to Papi that's not fair just that most of us don't necessarily have your writing talent, and chessmaster the main purpose of the reviews in my opinion is to share information. Every review contributes something, contributing to our shared knowledge, reading the reviews has helped me get more mileage for the money I spend.
    Consider my comment a thank you to everyone who contributes
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ as chess mentioned; a lot of reviewers don't care about writing reviews; they just do it to get the free VIP so they can read other reviews for free; they don't even try to write something worthwhile; i.e. they are just trying to game the system.

I've seen reviews that are a copy-and-paste of an older review – I've seen reviews where the reviewer just repeats a copy of the exact same sentence like 15 times in order to make the review long enough ot be accepted; etc.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    What you say is very true, but I still get insight, even if just seeing what club they reviewed to get the free VIP btw I have been to most of the clubs in Broward and Palm Beach, a few in Miami and other areas and since I found this site I have gained much new usable information. Even after many years of going to the clubs I try to learn something new every day.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ we def learn from others – I probably learned more about SCs after one year on TUSCL ( learned most on the discussion board) than I did from 10 years of SCing prior to TUSCL
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    as long as the info is factually accurate, some info is better than nothing. Of course false info is bad.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion