tuscl

I Love Britney Spears

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Damn,

I just saw this image of Brit Brit at the ESPYS

http://www.glamour.com/images/fashion/20…

When she lays off the pizza and isn't shaving her head, she's a gorgeous woman for someone in her 30's.

http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article2…

16 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I'd fuck her.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    You can have Britney, I'll take Taylor Swift if we could hook up with the stars.

Although I do remember a dream many years ago where I was standing in a crowd and Britney came over and surprised me with a bj. My dream stopped there or I might have dreamed of the paparazzi having a field day.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Britney is stripper-worthy.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Yup! she has always had a sexy body.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    "Oops....I did it again"

LDK's favorite song
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Ariana grande
  • BigPoppa99
    9 years ago
    Eh, I'm not impressed.... :(
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I'd pass on her now, but in her oops I did it again/I'm a slave for you years, she was SMOKING hot.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Katy perry
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I like MILFs as much as JS69 likes girls who just turned of age... and Brit Brit is a classic example of pure MILF these days.

Once again Motorhead gets the best reply of the day! lol
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    She cleans up good!
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I've never been impressed by Britney Spears. She's cute, sure, but she's just too over-hyped.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I know I like em young, but is Brittany Spears a MILF?
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    My very first regular dancer looked remarkably like Britney Spears, back when she was just getting famous. She was Polish and had a cute accent. She disappeared before I could fuck her though; oh well.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

She looks a lot like my ATF from few years ago. Or, my ATF looks a lot like her. ;)
  • Prim0
    9 years ago
    Who the fuck said Taylor Swift?! Have you seen her try to dance....the girl cannot move to save her life. Rhythm is pretty much a requirement for a good sex partner....and she ain't got it!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion