Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I Love Britney Spears

shailynn
shailynn2921329

They never tell you what you need to know.

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Damn,

I just saw this image of Brit Brit at the ESPYS

When she lays off the pizza and isn't shaving her head, she's a gorgeous woman for someone in her 30's.

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I'd fuck her.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

You can have Britney, I'll take Taylor Swift if we could hook up with the stars.

Although I do remember a dream many years ago where I was standing in a crowd and Britney came over and surprised me with a bj. My dream stopped there or I might have dreamed of the paparazzi having a field day.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Britney is stripper-worthy.

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

Yup! she has always had a sexy body.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

"Oops....I did it again"

LDK's favorite song

S
Supremeruler
•

Ariana grande

Profile picture for BigPoppa99
BigPoppa99
•

Eh, I'm not impressed.... :(

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

I'd pass on her now, but in her oops I did it again/I'm a slave for you years, she was SMOKING hot.

S
Supremeruler
•

Katy perry

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I like MILFs as much as JS69 likes girls who just turned of age... and Brit Brit is a classic example of pure MILF these days.

Once again Motorhead gets the best reply of the day! lol

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

She cleans up good!

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

I've never been impressed by Britney Spears. She's cute, sure, but she's just too over-hyped.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I know I like em young, but is Brittany Spears a MILF?

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

My very first regular dancer looked remarkably like Britney Spears, back when she was just getting famous. She was Polish and had a cute accent. She disappeared before I could fuck her though; oh well.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

She looks a lot like my ATF from few years ago. Or, my ATF looks a lot like her. ;)

Profile picture for Prim0
Prim0
•

Who the fuck said Taylor Swift?! Have you seen her try to dance....the girl cannot move to save her life. Rhythm is pretty much a requirement for a good sex partner....and she ain't got it!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement