What is up with the butt cheeck tatoos?

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
So I was at Follies yesterday day, and I swear I saw more strippers with huge tattoos that cover all if their but cheeks. Super turn off for me. Who thinks that's attractive?

11 comments

• gawker
    9 years ago
    I haven't seen much of that - only on a couple that are covered head to toe. What I have been seeing more and more is a pair of lips tattooed on the butt like lipstick. The first was funny, the rest are just boring.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    All of the butt cheek? That's unattractive and a painful area.

I've definitely seen little tattoos on the cheek that could hide under panties or a bikini. Probably to hide it from Mommy and Daddy.
  • grand1511
    9 years ago
    Tattoo artists must think it's pretty sweet!
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    The Greeks like rosy cheeks
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I think a little tattoo on the ass can be cute at times, but the ass tatted up is definitely a turnoff.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Grand I'm not so sure. In the hours spent diddling with her butt cheeks she's bound to fart several times at a minimum. Can't you just hear it, " oops, sorry about those onion rings I had last night"
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I didn't notice that many but finding a dancer in Follies without any tats is almost impossible. I only know of one.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    What timing. Just this week I saw a stripper who is definitely one of the top 5 cutest strippers I've seen in the past couple of years. Just one tattoo, running from her upper thigh up her right buttcheek. WTF?!?!
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Only place I don't like tattoos on women is the ass and the face. Why you would tattoo either of these is beyond me.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Tattoos anywhere are cool, as long as they're well done. As to what constitutes "well done," well, I know it when I see it.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    They are cheekey
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion