Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What is up with the butt cheeck tatoos?

GACA
GACA829286

Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

So I was at Follies yesterday day, and I swear I saw more strippers with huge tattoos that cover all if their but cheeks. Super turn off for me. Who thinks that's attractive?

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

I haven't seen much of that - only on a couple that are covered head to toe. What I have been seeing more and more is a pair of lips tattooed on the butt like lipstick. The first was funny, the rest are just boring.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

All of the butt cheek? That's unattractive and a painful area.

I've definitely seen little tattoos on the cheek that could hide under panties or a bikini. Probably to hide it from Mommy and Daddy.

Profile picture for grand1511
grand1511
•

Tattoo artists must think it's pretty sweet!

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

The Greeks like rosy cheeks

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

I think a little tattoo on the ass can be cute at times, but the ass tatted up is definitely a turnoff.

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

Grand I'm not so sure. In the hours spent diddling with her butt cheeks she's bound to fart several times at a minimum. Can't you just hear it, " oops, sorry about those onion rings I had last night"

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I didn't notice that many but finding a dancer in Follies without any tats is almost impossible. I only know of one.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

What timing. Just this week I saw a stripper who is definitely one of the top 5 cutest strippers I've seen in the past couple of years. Just one tattoo, running from her upper thigh up her right buttcheek. WTF?!?!

S
Supremeruler
•

Only place I don't like tattoos on women is the ass and the face. Why you would tattoo either of these is beyond me.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Tattoos anywhere are cool, as long as they're well done. As to what constitutes "well done," well, I know it when I see it.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

They are cheekey

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement