tuscl

should a patron male or female be banned....

Djscudmaster
New York
Saturday, July 11, 2015 7:35 PM
Plam and Simple Should a patron male or female be banned from entry to or kicked out of a club because of either How He or She is dressed how He or she looks or because they are attractive or because of all the attention they're getting. Now I, not talking about males not following dress code of club but of ethics etc....Now for females.... ie Female patron gets Hit on a lot by male patrons or there is constant flirting between them Male patron is getting Hit on by many female strippers or is constantly getting their attention or phone numbers or other(insert here) I write this because I almost got forbidden entrance to a club once till I found out why and it wasn't My attire

17 comments

• two4fun1225
    9 years ago
    Most clubs grown upon you taking dancers numbers and will kick you out for such. That's the only reason I know
  • two4fun1225
    9 years ago
    Frown. Sorry
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Clubs probably want to discourage what might be perceived as possible prostition going on that might get the club shut down, fined or restricted even if it's not. Exchanging phone numbers and hooking up with customers on a regular basis I can imagine a club might want to discourage. Some clubs may not care but others will fire dancers. I remember one club didn't allow it at all and any business card given to a dancer ended up getting pissed on in one of the men's urinal as if sending a message. Insert your name here if you want your name pissed on. If a club doesn't care, consider yourself lucky to be living in an area without law enforcement cracking down on clubs trying to get rid of them.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I would ban any Florida State football player
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    they should ban anyone, male or female regardless of their ethics, who is unable to clearly express their intended meaning using the written word
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Uhmmmmm......what?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    You good not write understood not really
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I ran it through the Porky Pig Translator and now it makes perfect sense: Shouwd a patwon mawe ow femawe be banned fwom entwy to ow kicked out of a cwub because of eithew How He ow She is dwessed how He ow she wooks ow because they awe attwactive ow because of aww the attention they'we getting. Now I, not tawking about mawes not fowwowing dwess code of cwub but of ethics etc....Now fow femawes. Oh, dat scwewy wabbit! ... ie Femawe patwon gets Hit on a wot by mawe patwons ow thewe is constant fwiwting between them Mawe patwon is getting Hit on by many femawe stwippews ow is constantwy getting theiw attention ow phone numbews ow othew(insewt hewe) I wwite this because I awmost got fowbidden entwance to a cwub once tiww I found out why and it wasn't My attiwe
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    From urban dictionary: porky pig -- when a college girl on a dare rides around town bottemless but with top on porky pig the cartoon only wears a shirt Always learning new stuff on Tuscl
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Basically, what you keep telling us.....REPEATEDLY.....in every thread ever since you've joined is that you're too sexy for your shirt. You say every stripper fawns all over you giving you their numbers and every other patron gives you the evil eye for stealing every stripper in the joint. You say you have an ex-gf who's a stripper. You keep asking if you should've been denied entry because you're really really good looking. Maybe it isn't looks or clothes. Really reaching here but maybe it's attitude? Or more than likely someone living in a basement watching too much scrambled skinamax dreaming up stories only to wake up with their hand still down their pants covered in lube.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Damn. Seaboard slam dunked that faggot.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Sleeping it off he is.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "I ran it through the Porky Pig Translator and now it makes perfect sense:" Brilliant! "Oh, dat scwewy wabbit! ..." Double brilliant!
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Could you repeat the question in English please?
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    or then again....don't
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    My club will fire a dancer if they take a number. Well, maybe just a big fine if they're a top earner. My new #2 is a real pro: she said put my # on a dollar and tip her. I actually taped it on so a dollar wouldn't be circulating with my number on it. She called me so now we can text etc.
  • predsfan4life
    9 years ago
    Maybe they tried to ban you because you're mentally handicapped? That's not really fair, you should be outraged.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion