tuscl

She wanted to cuddle after the deed was done

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Ugh. The deed was done, it was late and I was a combination of tipsy and tied. I just wanted to get out of the cheap motel, drop her back at the club and head home. Most girls are just as eager to move along once they are paid, but not this one. She wanted to cuddle. I didn't want to be abrupt or rude, but after a few minutes I had to move things along.

20 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I hate when that happens. Have you tried farting? That usually works. :)
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Get a life, RickyBoy!
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Scat,who the fuck would want to wrap their arms around you?
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    You pay them to leave after.

Just say you need to get going. It's not hard.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Oh,thats right,its a Mystery.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Try cuddling. An hour of cuddling with a gorgeous nude woman and I can usually get it up again.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    I hear you James. There was a bit of drama in getting this thing setup in the first place, which made me a little more sensitive to making her feel like a piece of meat. She's the same girl that I posted about in "The ultimate pity hustle" thread.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    JS, it was late, I was tired and I still have to head home. I didn't want to be there anymore - I just wanted to leave. Round 2 with this girl would have been pretty neat though if I had the time.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "I hate when that happens. Have you tried farting? That usually works. :)"

Brilliant!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Nice one shadow

Fuck you rick
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Am I the only PL who *likes* cuddling afterwards? No, I don't expect it, but I sure as hell ain't gonna turn it down.

@tumblingdice: "Scat,who the fuck would want to wrap their arms around you?"

Your girlfriend, apparently.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I vote for cuddling
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    If I had to guess, I'd say the guys who do a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am type OTC -- that is, go to the club, meet a girl, take her OTC -- are not big cuddlers. When I do that kind of thing, cuddling is the last thing I want to do afterwards.

With my ATFs, who are ATFs because I really dig them -- totally cuddling and spooning
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I always want to cuddle afterwards....all three times in fact. Staying the night is SOP for me.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Ah if she's the pity hustle, then glad you left. That was a setup for more money pity money
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @GMD i like cuddling but i never paid for vaginal penetration. So do i count as your fellow PL?
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    The couple times I've sprung for 5 song VIP I've typically finished by song 3 or 4. I normally cuddle until my clock has run out.

I've always been a cuddler with civvys. But that's partially to lead to rounds 2, 3, etc
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @Estafador: What *did* you pay for?
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    RickyBoy prefers cuddling with the bouncers he greases.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    She wanted to cuddle with you? Does she want to go camping at Chernobyl to absorb some nice radiation too?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion