Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

If you were forced to get a punctuation mark tattoo what would it be?

4got2wipe

In a brilliant place!

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Inspired by huffingtonpost.com

For me it would be an exclamation point! Brilliant!

Emoticons count too! ;)

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Probably a question mark, the shape of my boner these days ..... :-)(

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I would get a exclamation point! Thats my point!

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

Maybe an ampersand

Profile picture for EarlTee
EarlTee
•

I would get a semicolonoscopy.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"I would get a semicolonoscopy."

Brilliant!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I would shit on your head dukey

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Just don't get a period

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

A question mark. Always been a fan of the Riddler. :-)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement