tuscl

Who the Hell is Ariana Grande

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Thursday, July 9, 2015 4:24 AM
I never heard of this little b**** until yesterday. And why does she hate America and all Americans? And why is she licking my donuts? Is she a Communist? Honestly no clue who she is.

33 comments

• 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    A link might clarify! I always assumed she was somebody that made a sex tape and got famous! But I will say that it's brilliant if a girl wants to lick my donut! Well, as long as she's sexy!
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    motor, All I needed to see is "pop star" and that pretty much tells me all I need to know. Sort of OK looking, but to me, has a "funny" look about her. YAWN!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    What a dumbass
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    Welcome to the age of being out of touch with pop music MH!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I've been to Lake Elsinore. It;s not where the celebs hang out.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I'm still stuck on the donut licking! Is that code for "filmed giving a rimjob" or something else? If the former, brilliant! If the latter I reserve judgement until I understand! 3<-):
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Not brilliant! I was trying to invent a rimjob emoticon and it didn't come out! Here it is: 3 <)-:
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Not brilliant times two! I give up!
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    I am posting this just to repay all the laughs I get out of the foolery on here. [view link]
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    Ariana Grande?........some new Starbucks overpriced concoction??
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    She's supposed to be some young pop star and I think originally from South FL and I think she used to be Justin Bieber's GF but I could have her confused w/ someone else. She's probably a typical lefty airhead who's got way more $$$ and fame than common-sense and IQ – for many in the left it's super-cool to put down America and cool to say how bad America is.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I'm sure she does not hate all those millions of dollars the hated Americans have made her.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Over Ariana Grande? No. I don't think I'll ever get over Ariana Grande.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    And over Macho Grande either
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I wonder if Ariana Grande ever posts topics on discussion boards like: "Who the Hell is Motörhead?" lol!!!
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    You guys make me laugh. Great answers!!! I've been busy all day and never checked in.
  • EarlTee
    9 years ago
    I wish all of these Kardashian-like no-talent "celebrities" would go the fuck away. The only worthwhile member of Ariana Grande's family is her uncle Rio.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "I wonder if Ariana Grande ever posts topics on discussion boards like: "Who the Hell is Motörhead?" lol!!!" Brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Apparently she's A bit of a diva! A Timeline Of Ariana Grande's Most Diva Behavior - Uproxx [view link] But I'll also add that all would be brilliant if she posted pictures with her big black dildo deep in her asshole! ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Actually, I take the dildo picture comment back! She's not that brilliant looking! Am I being too negative? :(
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    She Fuchs with black dudes for such a tiny thing. Was dating Big Sean.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    GACA, Dating Ben Stein? WOW, kudos for him! No wait, you typed Big Sean.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    If the majority of Americans think you should form definitive opinions of people based entirely on their off-hand comments on donut shop surveillance videos, then I hate America too.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Why not? You came up with wom-cows. That's how you're judged.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    1) you guys are old. 2) but her music is pretty terrible. 3) she was part of the fappening, but mainly just her ass, which is small for a non white girl [view link] 4) I'd hate fuck her hard.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    She's the same cunt that wants to take the Confederate Battle Standard off the Statehouse grounds.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I still have no idea who she is and my "give-a-fuck meter" is not registering enough to even google her.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @motorhead “And why does she hate America and all Americans?” i don’t know but i’ll bet she 4got2wipe. don’t you think so zipperhead?
  • Aaron_hip
    9 years ago
    She's pedophile's dream - older than 20, looks like 12!
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    She licked my donut balls so I told her just for that she would have to go deep with the Creme Stick!
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    @JamesSD that web site is pretty re-dick-a-lis. Why are people still making Scarlett Johansson fake nudes when she has tastefully shown her physical perfection on film?
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    She was nickelodeon star before she became a pop star on "Victorious" which was about a bunch of kids learning to be pop stars. Of the irony. She doesn't hate America, the media just likes to take every little detail out of proportion. Who the hell wastes their time and sells a surveillance video about a young lady on her discomfort of food. They should make better doughnuts.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "@JamesSD that web site is pretty re-dick-a-lis. Why are people still making Scarlett Johansson fake nudes when she has tastefully shown her physical perfection on film?" Brilliant!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion