Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

For those of you who are into Asian dancers

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Not my thing but I thought you'd like it

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Damn! There was a 1/2 hour of other videos and more women!!! Any of them could suck me dry of every $ I've ever made or will make! Great find, JS69!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Clubber - Do you like kimchi? :)

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

I would be (and I refer to Asians in a broad sense even though you didn't) if any of them actually danced in NY

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

sc,

Never met Kim, that I know of.

Cabbage is for cole slaw, ONLY!

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

LOVE kimchee!

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Oh sweet jesus!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement