tuscl

What is the furthest you have travelled,

pinhead
Massachusetts
Tuesday, August 31, 2004 8:39 AM
or the most you have gone through to get to a strip club.

17 comments

• Nigel
    20 years ago
    San Diego to Anaheim. Doesn't sound to far, only 90 miles or so, but one time it took about 2.5 hours (So Cal drivers in the rain). She was worth it.
  • Clubber
    20 years ago
    When in Texas, one time, I drove about 4-5 hours to visit a club or five in Mexico.
  • justified
    20 years ago
    I made the drive from Omaha to Lawrence Kansas a couple times. It was worth the drive.
  • komey1970
    20 years ago
    I've driven a couple hours to go to Niagara Falls. Got to love the Downer and Seductions.
  • DandyDan
    20 years ago
    I live in Omaha, which is a wasteland for strip clubs, so I feel compelled to drive up I-80 to Des Moines, Iowa (about 2 1/2 hours away) or down to Lawrence, Kansas (3-4 hours across country), just to visit their clubs every so often. Trust me, the only reason to ever visit Des Moines is for their strip clubs.
  • kansasgent
    20 years ago
    At one time I would routinely drive three hours to the Million Dollar Fantasy Ranch in Warrensburg, MO. The Fantasy Ranch was a "juice bar": no alcohol. The girls danced naked on stage and there was a private area where hands were free to roam. But the main reason I kept going back for more was Jade. A beautiful dancer with long blond hair on the day-shift. She had literally stolen me away from another dancer during a visit and from that moment I was her's. Unfortunately Jade stopped dancing there (or anywhere else as far as I know). I stopped making the drive. Ever so often I feel the urge for ol' times sake, but then I check out the reviews. Management has become more strict, and the Fantasy Ranch is no longer worth three hours. But I still miss Jade!
  • Dain
    20 years ago
    I used to travel from SoCal to San Francisco just to visit the MSC. But it's not worth it anymore.
  • kitana007
    20 years ago
    I think the very furthest I have traveled for a SC is from the midwest (Indiana) to Oceanside, Cali. I worked there for about 2 weeks on my 2 month vacation. I also stopped an worked in Denver, Vegas, and Dallas. But that's about as far as I have been for now. I am planning a trip to work in Toyko soon (next year sometime). Kitana
  • pinhead
    20 years ago
    TGG, from what I had heard, they're still not legal, but there are a few underground clubs with girls from the Philippines and Thailand. There was too much at stake to end up spending a night (or maybe more) in a Beijing prison (if by chance the club was raided). I think Hong Kong is a different story altogether. Besides, after 8 hours of trying to listen to the Chinese speak english, I was spent. A few beers and peanuts at the hotel bar was good enough me for me. (The food sucked)
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    Holy Cow, Pinhead! Don't they have strip clubs in China? This old man now stays in Orange County or LA, so 1 hour or so travel time is my limit nowadays...:-) But that means I have more time for eye candy at the club...
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    TGG: If you ever find yourself in Oxnard, go to The Rhino and look for Amanda, just be sure to take your meds first....
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I'm surprised. I apparently live much closer to Platinum Plus (Columbia) in comparison to shadowcat (less than 100 miles) and haven't gone to Columbia to visit any strip clubs just for that reason only in the last few years. I will drive 1 hour to visit a club but I have to drive 1 hour to do anything associated with a bigger city. One big disadvantage to living an hour away from the bigger cities. Apparently some of the dancers are willing to go much farther. I talked to a dancer from Virgina and another from eastern NC while in Greenville last weekend.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    VG: Tampa is mecca. If you go there, it will spoil you for Providence for at least a coulpe of weeks. Last May I visited the Spearmint Rhino in Oxnard California while working out there. I met a Brazilian girl there who brings full contact to an art form. Good thing I don't live in Oxnard....I'd be broke.
  • pinhead
    20 years ago
    A couple of months ago: I left the hotel in Beijing at about 8 am. My flight from Beijing left about 1 pm and arrived at JFK at 2:30 pm (same day) I took a limo to my parents house on LI where I left my car. Had a quick sandwich and a shower and drove 2 hours to the eastern end of LI to catch a ferry (about an hour and a half) to New London CT. drove 2 hours to Cape Cod and stopped by the local sc at about 10:00 pm to get a couple of private dances from my fav, drop off a little gift that I picked up while in china and left at about 11:30. The adventures of Commander McBragg live on. (or at least J. Peterman)
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    Earlier this year while at a conference in Orlando, FL I almost took the rental car on a dive down to Tampa just to see what that scene was all about. Unfortunately I didn't get the chance.
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    I going to assume that you mean a trip where a SC is the predetermined destination, not a business trip where you happen to go visit a club while you're already on the road. As a Boston guy I routinely travel up to Portland, ME (1hr 45 min) and down to Providence, RI (45 min). Platinum Plus up in Portland was the first place I ever went, so I used to drive up there a lot. I then went on a 3 month tour of NE trying to find a better place closer to home, and didn't stop searching until I found a place 45 min in the other direction. Oh well, at least there are no tolls on that stretch of I-95.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    2 hours to a club in Bridgeport CT was the longest I've ever driven.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion