tuscl

The "system" does work

gawker
Older than dirt
My ATF danced at one club for almost 8 years and was usually available for most anything if the price was right. She left that club about a year ago and bounced from one club to another for about 6 months and generally didn't provide extras, partly because of the culture of the clubs and partly because she wasn't feeling too good about herself in regard to her promiscuity. She then went through drug detox and rehab and has just started dancing at a club far away from her previous clubs and she's intent on staying off drugs. She's struggling financially and is working as much as she can in order to get on her feet financially, but between fines, court assessments, and old bills, she's got a long way to go.
Well at her new club she told me that most of her income has come from lap dances until one night last week, when this guy came into the club wearing a suit. This is a working man's strip club and a man wearing a suit is an exception. She said he tipped her well on stage and she approached him when she got off stage. He was polite, interested in her every word, and attentive to her every need. They did a lap dance and she said while grinding on his lap she could feel his engorged man meat throbbing against her naked ass. Well, she left out the rest of the details, but she said she charged twice as much as she's ever charged, she discovered that there is privacy in the new club's VIP and she hopes that "Rick" returns. The system does work.

19 comments

• san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    We should stop trolling Rick Dugan and stop making fun of The System.

SJG
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    OP: "The 'system' does work"

A whopping 35% of the time!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "We should stop trolling Rick Dugan and stop making fun of The System."

You're a good soul san_jose_guy! A brilliant soul! ;)

rickdugan I'm honestly not that sure about. I've always wondered if some of his more appalling comments (that he drives drunk, that he hopes some poor heroin addict backslides so she'll do OTC) were simply written to get a rise out of folks! His repeated posting of his ignore list clearly was intended to troll people (or he really doesn't understand how normal people operate!)

Maybe he's actually just joking or maybe he's a bit sociopathic. :(

I've decided that I don't have it in my heart to actively slam the guy, but I do have questions about him and I have to admit I don't feel that bad when others slam him. He could probably stop it by actually having a reasoned dialog!
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Rick has doubled down on defending his drunk driving.

If "The System" was just "wear a suit" I don't think it would get the grief it gets.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Rickdugan is the boss man. He gets 35% of what he wants
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    This is an interesting topic.

After being frustrated on my last club outing I have been considering wearing a nice dress shirt and slacks my next time to the club. I'm just curious to see if it gets more attention, since I appear younger (my stripper age is currently 27-30). I think strippers assume I don't have any money, or they think I'm a cop.

I would never wear a suit and I usually wear jeans and a untucked dress shirt.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Yes the "be easy money and lots of it" system definitely works. Suit optional. Except, with many dancers, fucking you won't be easy money for them no matter how hard you try to make it easy.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Its a shitty system
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    @shailynn, I get more attention from dancers when I wear business casual, especially nice shoes. Bitches care way too much about fucking shoes.

That said, it isn't necessarily the right kind of attention. It's largely "wannadance?" girls hoping for easy prey, not high quality service providers.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    "They did a lap dance and she said while grinding on his lap she could feel his engorged man meat throbbing against her naked ass."

Rick clearly says he hates lap dances and will not pay for them due to his erectile dysfunction.....thus he only pays them under the table $150-$250 just to talk with them....if successful its another $150-$250 for OTC sex

You obviously haven't truly red the system
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    "but she said she charged twice as much as she's ever charged;

What a fuckin bitch Rob dude !

One more reason y not to dress up people
    Will always exploit you if you let them

Who the fuck likes over paying ?
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Fuck ricky boy and his gay ass system of over paying craiglist hookers

• Dougster
    9 years ago
    The System does work - if your goal is to prove what a faggot you are!
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I agree about the shoes.

What the fuck are strippers doing looking at guy's shoes for? Who knows....?
    But I've had the same comments from girls at the club.

And watches. I've had strippers comment on the watches I wear.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I always wonder where the 35% success rate, and the it taking 10 years to master his system? Did Rick say this.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Yes faggot
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Maybe it does work but most people besides rickyboy can pay for sex without it. Its not difficult and doesn't require a suit. But if the suit makes you feel better...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion