tuscl

How should one go about in getting extras?

BigPoppa99
;)Florida-hooking up with Ms. EveHartley, since 2010!
A. Blindly get dances, in hopes she may or may not play with your stick...

B. Directly ask, and be upfront as to avoid any confusion and wasting of money? But also remember, of any possible repucussions- being labeled "that guy," by the other girls... Giving me a bad name...

= I only ask because my ATF knows the service I like, and on this particular day she was busy. Leaving the window open for me to try new talent. As awkward as I am I did. The next time she mentioned that some girls where talking about me- saying I wanted this... Giving me a title of, "that guy."

Reiterating, how do you find out, for sure, if extras are available?

Any help will be much appreciated!... Thanks!!

32 comments

• 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I always say "a nice rimjob would be brilliant!" and move forward from there! ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Truth be told I'm more of an "option A" kind of guy, but I try to keep smiling!
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Suggest you hold her purse when she excuses herself to the ladies room.

When she is gone, look for condoms, baby wipes, Kleenex, needles, speeding tickets, past due rent notices, tuition bill from a community college, shut off notice from gas company
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Suggest you hold her purse when she excuses herself to the ladies room.

When she is gone, look for condoms, baby wipes, Kleenex, needles, speeding tickets, past due rent notices, tuition bill from a community college, shut off notice from gas company"

Brilliant!
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    Do what Bill Clinton does: Just take off you pants when you sit down, have the girl brought in by your guards and tell her what to do. Oh wait everyone does not have armed government programmed guards...sorry won't work unless you are a democratic government employee who has never worked an honest day in your life.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I always ask: "what kind of dances can I get for X amount of money"?

Almost every time, they reply: "what kind of dances do you like"? Or, "are you a naughty/dirty guy"?

If they reply: "I only give clean dances." I cut my lost time spent talking to them and look for someone else.

• Estafador
    9 years ago
    I think tired traveller is too tired to understand reality
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    For straight dances I usually ask "What are your rules?" For VIP trips I usually ask "What's on your menu?"
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    It's a judgment call depending upon the girl and the club. Shadowcat's questions work great at his club, but most clubs are more complicated. And you approach a girl who is fairly new to dancing differently than you do a veteran of several years.

In general, however, spend some money on them first. Then they will probably be pitching some expensive vip option. I sometimes say that I'm interested but I prefer to spend that kinda money OTC where the club doesn't take a huge cut and we are not constantly be monitored by cameras and bouncers. Don't be creepy, be clear that you have some money to spend, and be clear that you're a safe respectful guy. Her reaction will either be positive, negative, or non-committal. If negative I usually move on unless my instincts are that she's just playing hard to get. For the other two reactions, just follow up and have a respectful conversation between two adults. Remember that it might take another couple visits for her to be comfortable so don't push too hard and look desperate, but don't let her string you along for multiple visits just to drain your wallet.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    JS69 - I use those questions at clubs that I am not familiar with. At Follies I don't need to ask a dancer's rules for a dance. I still have to ask for VIP though.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    SC, I think it also depends upon the guy's personality. The blunt questions work for you. For me, despite Diva's opinion that I'm a disgusting pig, a somewhat more subtle approach is often more comfortable. I get around to asking what's on the menu, but I often take longer to get there than some others who jump straight to the topic of sex.
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    I often ask questions with double entendre through the flow of conversation . . .
    What do you like to do for fun?
    So, have you gotten lucky yet tonight?
    So, what turns you on?

I can't tell you how many times their response goes straight to the clear indication that extras are available. Then, game on. If they dance around my questions, it gets admittedly trickier -- maybe then a more direct approach will be needed -- or I move on to greener pastures. Like fishing, just accept that not every worm catches a fish.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    On my way up to VIP, I say to the dancer, "Will you give me a discount if I don't cum in your mouth?"
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "I think tired traveller is too tired to understand reality"

Although I see your point, I think that tiredtraveler would have a point if he struck out the word "democratic"! I suspect plenty of successful republican pols drop trou and wait for their security details or aides to bring willing pussy! Except for those with a wide stance in the men's room, of course!

Bill Clinton was (and is) a busy man who was actually a better president than Bush or Obama by a long shot! If he wants his security detail to get him pretty girls I say brilliant for him! ;)

I don't understand the chubby intern though! I remember Jennifer Flowers in Penthouse from my high scool days, however, and she was brilliant! ;)
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    LOL -- Good one Jack

4Got -- Agreed. Get the Prez a quick blowjob and then back to working on the nation's business. Especially for Bill being married to THAT lesbian troll. Since President's don't do the job for the money, there should be other perks.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    My personality is not to be straight forward – but in my SCing experience; I have found being straight forward is the way to go – o/w you leave the club with an empty wallet and balls full of cum.

The customer is the one spending – too many custies give too many dancers too much control where they end up spending their money doing what the dancer wants instead of what the custy wants.

It's *business* and theres nothing wrong w/ asking for what you want; as long as one asks politely.

Not all dancers are going to do what one likes; in most clubs perhaps most won't – so one has two choices:

a) still do dances with the dancer even if she does not go as far as you'd like as long as you still enjoy the dances

b) or just hold out for the dancers that will give you what you want

So I would just ask and then consider one of the 2 options above.

In my personal experience; as long as you are spending $$$ most dancers won't avoid you – BUT – if you are a one club kinda guy then there is more of an issue if you get a reputation in the club.

IMO – I would not care what the strippers think b/c I am there to enjoy myself not to make *them* feel comfortable by spending *my* $$$ doing what *they* like/want.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

What's an "Extra"?

Never gotten any in the years I've been clubbing in Detroit. lol. ;)
  • BigPoppa99
    9 years ago
    ;) Thank you for the serious answer Papi. I deem you to be the winner!
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Getting extras is 95% a matter of going to the right club and choosing the right stripper. Get that right, and you're almost sure to get results. Go to the wrong club or choose the wrong stripper, and all of the advice you've been given is useless.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    OP: "How should one go about in getting extras?"

Use RickyBoy's The System.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I usually start off with a couple of lap dances to get a read on the lady. If it's mostly air dances, forget it. If there's a lot of roaming hands and other enticements, I try to just open the door for the possibility with something kinda-sorta innocuous like, "I wish we could do more." At that point, it's strictly conversation (at least as I see it), so if anyone happens to be listening in, they really can't say or do anything, not at that point anyway.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    If you see her pussy lips and you're in a topless only club, she might be open to breaking some rules. Hopefully she didn't show everyone while on stage. I've seen dancers get fired for that in topless only clubs. They looked good but they were walking out of the club minutes later early in the evening. It was the fastest I think I've seen dancers leave and not come back. If she wanted to quit, go ahead and show me your pussy on stage where bouncers and everyone is watching. I'll tip a dollar or two.
  • BigPoppa99
    9 years ago
    ;) Very nice, pensionking!
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    On the other hand you could always ask the undercover vice girl if she'd be willing to have sex with you for a million dollars. If she said a million would be ok, you can drop the number down and negotiate. However if the undercover vice girl gets ticked off, you might be under arrest. After that, you could just hit on her and see if she is interested for no money.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    It depends on the club and the dancer. In clubs that are known for extras, the popular dancers are the ones giving extras, and will usually bring up extras before you do. In the more typical clubs, while you may find dancers who bring up extras, more often than not you have to play it by ear.

What I do is search various strip club websites for information on the club, to get an idea on what is allowed at the club, and possibly some names. Then when I enter the club I look for the dancers who appeal to me who get a lot of lap dances, and ask for a dance.

I can tell typically tell within 30 seconds whether a dancer is good, and if she is then I'll start testing her limits. If she offers extras she'll start hinting at or even outright offering extras. If she doesn't by the second song then she won't.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Just ask. The worst she could say is no.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    I think a "Search" feature needs to be added to the discussion board. How many times have we gone over this ! Would love to hear something new ! Guess I'm bitchy tonight; Sorry !
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    The current search feature, which I think just searches the terms on google, works fairly well. I just searched "extras" and came up with a bunch of discussion threads that dealt with this topic.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    By the way, just ask. My earlier answer which suggested something more involved incorrectly assumed that the post was asking about OTC (which is the subject of discussion threads about as often as itc extras). Some of us really should go into the strip club consulting business.
  • nemesisk7
    9 years ago
    In Mexico you won't have problems about asking or anything
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    "Spit or swallow?"

:)
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Just asking works fine for hardcore extras girls, but not so great with those who are selective or unsure about it.

Instead of asking I tell. I tell her all the things I'd like to do with her. Sometimes she'll say sure. Sometimes she'll say she doesn't do that, then change her mind at a later time.

The difference may seem like splitting hairs, but by laying it all out to her in an assertive way, I believe it keeps the possibility open better than to keep asking her over and over again.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion