Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

ATF

bigred2291

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Haven't seen my ATF in a while. Anybody know what happen to Kristi at Dreams in Atlanta?

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

No sign of her. I'll let you know if I see her.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I'm in LA this week. Haven't seen her out here.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

She's not in Detroit.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I think I saw her at the free clinic.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Actually she's here with me, giving me a BJ.

Profile picture for metaldude
metaldude
•

Rock that was you in front of her while I was putting it up her ass?

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Rockstar, I am happy to hear she made it safely to your place. It's a long drive from my hotel and she was exhausted when she left here a while ago!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

If she was your ATF then you should have gotten her # so you could keep in touch.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

If you don't have a strippers phone number then I don't think that qualifies as an ATF.

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

She's busy posting her ultrasound pics on Facebook. How many months has it been since the two of you were together?

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

When she left my place, she said she had to visit Corvus and Rockstar... that's all I know

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Maybe she was hosting a TUSCL meet-and-greet?

Profile picture for Bavarian
Bavarian
•

It's possible that he has her phone number but the stripper is not returning phone calls or texts. It happens.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Yes, Papi explained why I posted stupidity: If you don't have her # she's not much of an ATF. It's time for the OP to upgrade anyway!

Profile picture for likes2look
likes2look
•

Let me check in my basement..........Nope, that's not her.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement