tuscl

Best mileage nude clubs in SFO??

Rahul_Bose
California
Thursday, June 25, 2015 7:54 PM
I am moving to SFO in a month. Based on the reveiws, most of the decent mileage clubs seems to be bikini lap dance only. Which is the best value club in Bay Area offering nude or topless lap dances? My SC budget is around 200 $.

24 comments

• pensionking
    9 years ago
    I don't know if there is any "value" in SFO. There are really good times, but you'll pay. The Mitchell Brothers O'Farrell Theatre needs to be on your bucket list. Arrive early for reduced covered charge. Bring $300 or more and partake in all the rooms. They are unlike anywhere you have ever been. Live lesbian shows? Strippers using dildoes from a distance of 2 feet? [view link]
  • PredragDr
    9 years ago
    Bring a G for a lot of fun at MBOT. If you can only afford half that, go to Crazy Horse for the B team
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    When I was in San Francisco, I wanted to go to Mitchell Brothers, but I refused to pay the $45 cover charge. I could get FS at Bogart's for that price.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    The two main choices are: MBOT: hot lineup but high prices. That said, regulars at the club will get quoted (or be able to negotiate) prices that are a fraaction of what you'll get as an out-of-towner. That said, usually $200 will get you nothing at MBOT as far as extras. If you're lucky, on a slow dayshift, you might be able to get a handjob. But choices bbecome available quickly at $250-$300, BJs don't cost much more than HJ, etc. Crazy Horse: Not such a hot lineup, but most days there's at least 1 or 2 gems, and really, how many do you need? Only about half of the girls do extras, and 90% of them do HJ only. You, are, again, looking at $200+ for HJ There's a bunch of little ghetto clubs that offer extras on Broadway, but I strongly advise avoiding them, they are dens of ROBs with horrific looking girls, in most cases It's worth checking out the FBSM scene in SF. Before the demise of redbook, it was easily the most amazing FBSM/"bodyrub" scene in the country (I'm not talking about the AMPs, which I don't partake of). Even post-redbook it's pretty great, but it's just harder to find and research providers than it was. Still, FBSM is a far different experience than SCs, so this may not interest you at all
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Oh, to summarize: obviously, SF is not a mecca for low-priced extras. You have very few, high-priced choices. IME, the best strategy, if you can't afford extras at MBOT, is to go to the no-extras alcohol clubs, which generally have nice looking girls, and pull those girls out for OTC. I've been doing this extensively for a number of years, I've always gotten decently low prices for OTC, and found it not terribly hard to find willing & very attractive girls.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I'm going to be in San Fran soon but most likely I will pass on the overpriced tourist trap strip clubs. Been to MBOT twice, both times were mediocre at best. The building inside is great. Get high and watch the lights in the main theatre is lots of fun. But I don't go to strip clubs for the building. One time I went to MBOT with a dancer and there wasn't one girl that either of us were interested in. No girl that I even wanted to tip $1. I'd swear that two of the girls very recently used to be guys. The other time I found a hot girl and got a few horribly overpriced lap dances from her. She spent most of the time trying to sell me a more expensive dance. But she was willing to give me a blow job for only $1,000. I know how to negotiate but when she starts at $1K there's nothing to talk about. Are guys really so stupid and desperate as to pay that kind of money? By the way, the $1K bj was covered. Last point. The MBOT girl on girl show is a ripoff for idiots. Two girls just dance separately while you stand in a little curtained box. They come up to you trying to sell a "dance" which is nothing more than what girls at every other club do for a couple dollar tip on stage. These girls only want $20. They never touch or interact with one another. It's just a poor stage dance and they promote it like its the second coming. I can now say I've been to MBOT. I won't be going back. Maybe San Jose guy is not as stupid as we all think and this is the reason that he's never gone to a strip club. Either that, or maybe they won't let him in with his gravy bowl.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Jack, you don't reall get fs for $45 do you? If so, she must be a 2 or less. That's like an LDK street walker price.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    ^^^No, I was joking. I don't like Bogart's and I regularly make insulting comments about the place.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    It's interesting how San Francisco has 10-15 strip clubs, but when you go across the club to Oakland, there's not a single one in Oakland.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    *across the bridge*
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    SF seems to be expensive all-around – b/w all the tourists and all the $$$ in the not too far Silicon Valley; I can see how this is a recipe for overpriced under-delivering SCs.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    There used to be three clubs in Oakland, and there had been 4. They had probably just been bars. But JS69 posted an article a while back, suggesting that they were considered illegal now, in Oakland. Oakland does have a couple of "Adult Entertainment" places, plus AMPs. Subraman, you do a good job of characterizing the SF clubs, but how about New Century, as that also seems to be post DeJa Vu? I had some very good experiences in New Century, long long ago, before DeJa Vu. My own view of SF is that it is one of the best AMP places in the country. But there are real limits when it comes to Strip Clubs. Much of this runs on that theme I've spoken of, open ended expensive fantasy. What JS69 is saying about MBOT is an example of this. They don't want to tell you that anything is strictly prohibited, but in fact there is much which very rarely happens. They keep the fantasy alive, and this keeps chumps paying for "extras", and fantasizing about the GFE-FS they could get if they were rich. What it comes down to is lack of competition. No other contact clubs in the entire bay area. Very low ratio of clubs per capita. S.F. is not really favorable legal environment for opening clubs. My own view is that the only good there, if not New Century, would have to be these "ghetto dives" on Broadway which Subraman is highly familiar with. People say that Club Fantasy in Sacramento is good. Otherwise, almost 400 miles from San Francisco to the San Gabriel Valley. What I like about SF has always been the AMPs. The girls are more dolled up than in Santa Clara County. And because they have no fear of LE, they are more open and forward, and so it is easier to flirt with them and then steer it to GFE. The issue here is appearance not reality. Both counties do plenty of FS. But in S.F. they don't worry about minimizing the appearances of it, like they do in Santa Clara County. SJ Amps are being closed regularly. Rub Maps shows this. So there is great and well warranted fear of LE in South Bay. SJG
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    JS: I remembered your experience. That's why, especially when it comes to MBOT, it's important to point out that regulars get different prices than tourists, and those dancers must have seen you coming (or not coming, as it were. Ha ha!). I can tell you that for $350-$450 during dayshift (I avoidi the place at night, it is predatory), you can get FS with a gorgeous girl. I realize that's still way expensive, but a far cry from $1000 BJ, at least. And speaking of gorgeous girls, I don't go to MBOT often (again, I vastly prefer the no-extras alcohol clubs + OTC model), but I've been to a few dayshifts over the past couple of years, and there were pretty target-rich environments. Dunno if your trips were a fluke, or if mine were, or a little of both. SJG: You hit the nail on the head when you said you had a few good experiences at New Century BEFORE Deja Vu took it over. It was a fun place for a while. Now, the phrase "den of ROBS" that I used to describe the broadway clubs, was actually coined on Redbook, specifically for New Century. You can negotiate all you want -- it's a crap shoot whether any particular girl will deliver what she says she will. And the staff is as bad as the girls. It's solidly in my no-fly zone, even when I'm just trolling about for new clubs. I'll continue to tell you you're just making things up when it comes to MBOT not delivering: it's an increidbly reliable, full service extras club, it just happens to be expensive, at $350-$450+ for FS
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    New Century used to be my go-to place in SF. Got every extra I could have wanted at reasonable rates behind the stage and upstairs BEFORE the more recent changes. Now, I won't even go in there as it is a ROB joint. MBOT is way expensive, but watching two women simultaneously play with a double dildo within arms length in the Green Door room was an erotic memorable experience I am glad to have had. I agree with Subraman -- go during the day, avoid the night cover and hustle. Act like you've been there before. With game, you can get plenty of extras from $200 to a high of $500. Anything over $500 and you've been tagged as a sucker tourist. For me, MBOT is more of a bucket list type of place once a year -- not a place I would go regularly -- can't afford it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    It’s been my experience that in most SCs the dayshift dancers are often more straight-up and sensible when it comes to doing business whereas the nightshift dancers are often more mercenary and more often looking to jack you up – not that it applies to *all* day or night shift dancers.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Okay, but I believe Deja Vu has retreated to Centerfolds only? True? It must be a fairly recent development. So what is New Century like today? Subraman, you like OTC. At any of the clubs can the girl just walk out the front door with you? To your knowledge does the Motel 6 right next door to New Century ever get used this way? Could that be a place you can just go to and find "take-out" already waiting? Do you ever do home OTC and Toda La Noche with them? SJG
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    SJG: Deja Vu owns every single strip club in the city except MBOT and CH, I haven't heard anything indicating that that's changed ... In fact, everything I've heard is that Deja Vu's business plan remains: have a complete monopoly here, eventually, so there won't be any choices at all except for their crappy standards. I'll poke around a bit to see if that's change,and but as of a year ago, it was pretty clear the clubs were all under the same ultimate management, under Deja Vu. Whether the girls can just walk out the door with you depends on the club, and how cozy both you and she are with the management. At most clubs, a stripper walking out the front door with a customer will get her fired immediately. There's one club where I was allowed to do it, with one girl -- she was a veteran, I was a good customer, management knew what was up anyway, and they tolerated it. Everywhere else, without exception, we always left the club at least 10 minutes apart, and met at least a block or two away. I've done home OTC a small number of times, with strippers I knew VERY VERY well, for a very long time beforehand. I'm not sure what you mean by "toda la noche", but if you're asking, have I ever gotten a hotel room and stayed the night with them after their shift, then yes. In fact, I think I posted at some point about one stripper, I really hit the motherlode -- she lived very far away and was a late sleeper, so was constantly showing up late to her shift and getting fined...and she was so grateful when I'd get a hotel room that was close to her club (so she could just roll out of bed right before her shift) that she wouldn't even charge me. We'd party after her dayshift ended, have sex, cuddle all night, then I'd wake her up at 10:30am and force her to take the walk of shame to work :) Don't know about whether people use the motels near the NCT, but I definitely would not, I've heard of several strong-arm robberies in the parking lots at the hotels in the area (particularly the hotel on Polk near MBOT). IME, girls from the no-alcohol no-extras clubs typically charge less for OTC anyway, which is counter-intuitive but there it is
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Here for San Francisco they are only claiming Centerfolds [view link] The Tuscl listings for some of these places are out of date, but I don't know when or why Deja Vu pulled back. A typical Deja Vu club, as I have experienced them, works like this. They have strict rules limiting touching in the front room. They have convinced the girls that this helps them make money, as it forces guys into the dance booths., But this does not help the girls make money. It limits them to verbal pitches. Those experienced in wilder and woolier environment know that physical friendliness brings in the most money. They should not spend their time talking about dances. They can collect money on a continual basis if they just start getting friendly. They don't have to ask permission and they don't have to ask for money up front. They can just begin, and then indicate that they want money. It goes smoother this way. If a guy doesn't want to play he will usually just waive her on. So lots happens, for small money, but the girls make much more of it. Also, as you can develop rapport with the girl this way, you can steer it the way you want, in the front room, when you still have more control over it. So you can screen out those adverse to GFE encounters or who aren't comfortable really letting go with you. We got much of the same thing in the Table Dancing Circuit which used to run in a number of San Jose's Mexican Bars. The Deja Vu system ruins this. It is a way for the house to get more money, while on the whole reducing the typical mileage and also undermining your chances of really getting along will with a girl. Deja Vu calls itself a management consulting firm. It is a think tank. They have figured out how to rake in the most money, and this includes limiting typical mileage and also being able to hire younger and hotter looking girls who lack hard core experience, as will as minimizing the chances that their club will be the one which gets busted. What Deja Vu sets up is the modern version of a clip joint, selling fantasy more than reality. So if I understand you then, at some of these clubs girls will leave for OTC in the middle of their shift, though not walking out the door with you? Yes, "toda la noche" is the south of the border term for an overnighter. Lots of girls in the south bay clubs came from SF Gold Club, or at least this is what they say. It seems to be well liked. So maybe these motels near NCT and MBOT are being used for OTC, hence the robberies? Which SF clubs are you counting as no-alcohol no-extras? Maybe you meant to say alcohol no-extras? In South Bay the no-alcohol clubs are nude, and no-extras. We only have two, Chettahs ( formerly kit kat club) and Pink Poodle. I like the later much better and I find the girls to be really nice, and I know that some of them are eager to do OTC simply because they are bored and lonely. SJG Eli's Coming [view link]
  • max1969
    2 years ago
    Hey Guys, Post Covid. Where are the beast places in and around San Fran? High mileage and Asians would be Ideal
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    THanks for finding this old thread. Is MBOT even open anymore? [view link] A lot of stuff could be different post COVID. But it is still very close to a monopoly. San Francisco has great AMPs SJG
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    Max, pre-covid, high mileage plus Asians would mean Crazy Horse, absolutely no brainer. I don't know what the lineup looks like now, but they did get bought by Deja Vu (which now has a complete monopoly, they run every single SF strip club). That said, I'm under the impression that many of the former dancers are still there based on discussion I've seen here and there. There are a couple of reddit subs centered on SF strip clubs. r/SFStripClubChat and r/SanFranciscoStrippers are two that I know about, both are low volume subs but definitely have CrazyHorse fans in them. If you ask this question there, I'm sure someone can give you current status report. Note that CH doesn't necessarily have the hottest Asian girls -- that'd be the lower mileage clubs like Gold Club and Hustler. But the mileage at CH is far better.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    reddit subs? What is that? We need some alternative to the retail strip clubs because the SF Metro has been destroyed by high real estate costs and Deja Vu. Not seen this, but it looks like it tells the story of how Deja Vu invented the modern clip joint. [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Shadow's thread [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion