tuscl

Missed OTC opportunities

Clackport
Washington
We all have OTC's that don't plan out, but do you have any missed OTC opportunities that you still think about today?

I do. A few years I was in Vegas, and on my last night there I went to Sapphire and struck up this great conversation with this super hot Latina (9.5) there. We probably talked for over 2 hours. She wanted to come back to my place to "chill" after her shift. We exchanged numbers, and she said she would call me after her shift. I didn't believe her, so I just went to bed after I left the club. When I woke up in the morning to get ready to leave Vegas, there was a voicemail and a text from her at 4 am. Sure enough she actually was gonna come over. Damn it! I still think about that till this day.

12 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Up to now I really have not had the OTC bug though I do think about it sometimes.

With me liking/preferring variety; and also being more of a spur of the moment PL (rather than planning a visit or OTC); I often don't take advantage of possible OTCs.

Plenty of dancers have given me their # but usually once I've gotten dances form them I have already lost interest and by the next day the previous-day ITC-visit excitement has worn off and I wanna just meet a new girl.
  • crsm27
    9 years ago
    There was one.... It was in a local club in my area. I was spending time with this cute AA with great natural tits and nice big booty. Not to Papi_Chulo standards...but nice. I was in the club right up til closing. She asked me to walk her out to her car. No biggie... on the way out she mentioned that a nice hotel to stay at if I didn't feel like I should be driving. I just shrugged it off.... Later to find out from an OTC pick up from this same club... but that is the hotel is the one they all suggest for OTC. FUCKKKK... but that was back in my less experience days. Idiot....lol
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Too many and I don't want to talk about them :)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    In years passed I missed literally hundreds of OTC opportunities because I was an ITC kinda slut. Lately however I'm always shopping for takeout. Even if it's a city I don't plan to come back to any time soon, I'll still see what I can get just for the practice.

Papi, come join us on the OTC side. It really is spectacular. My DS stories are only a part of the adventure. You'd love to have one of those gigantic asses to play with in total privacy.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Yeah. Mostly because of circumstances, rather than lack of recognition, though there have been a few of the latter as well.

I do remember one girl in KC who asked me two *years* after meeting her why I never took her up on her hints even though I'd taken other girls out. Her idea of a "hint" however, was completely invisible to me. :) Probably says more about me than her, of course.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    A few. Really it has to do with being prepared. Need to have the cash and location on hand. And, the judgement to make it work. By judgement, I mean some of the honey's are open to OTC but are very cautious and apprehensive. One wrong move or mistaken innuendo can sway them. At the end of a night partying, I had one very fine honey suggest OTC which I was unprepared for and I ended up fucking it up. So far, that has been my biggest regret.
  • footballguy
    9 years ago
    I had one on my second visit to the strip club after I started going regularly (see my post in the thread about what got you started going to clubs).

At that point I had gotten a HJ in the VIP with a dancer on my previous visit. On this next visit I titty fucked a stripper with natural DD's in the VIP. I could have paid her a little more and she would have also given me a covered BJ but those don't interest me that mucky. After we were done she said she sometimes gets a hotel room in the area and asked if I wanted her number. Since I was a rookie and didn't plan on following up I didn't take her number.

I've done OTC with my ATF since then but I still wonder what OTC would have been like with this dancer. I don't know if I know I wouldn't have had the guts to do it back then, especially since I only saw her that one time. And I don't even know if I would have the guts now to do OTC with a stripper I don't know that much. I would be nervous about a pimp or getting ripped off or something.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    FB Guy, I'd never do OTC with a dancer who only offered a covered bj. I don't think you missed much. Rely on your instincts, but I don't think you should be too worried about pimps or a set up. Just get to know her beforehand, and in the unlikely event something happens you know where she works.
  • footballguy
    9 years ago
    @JS I'm positive I would have been able to get FS from her ITC that night but I was a rookie and I don't realize how prevalent extras are at that club. I got a couple lap dances from her first and she asked if I wanted to titty fuck her in VIP. Of course I did so that's where we went. Once we got back there she asked if I just wanted to titty fuck her or if I also wanted a BJ or anything else mom pretty sure if I would have asked if I could fuck her I could have. I definitely would handle the situation differently now.

That happened almost a year ago and I never saw her again. That particular night was a Saturday night and so far it's the only time I've gone on a Saturday night. Plus she told me she rotates around and dances at a few different clubs.

I remember I posted about this back then and leaned one of my first lessons: always take a strippers number even if you don't anticipate ever texting her. Just cause you take her number doesn't mean you have to contact her.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Shit. ...too many to count. I dont have that many fingers and toes
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I usually go with the vibe a dancer is giving, so I'm sure there's times when I didn't ask a stripper for OTC because I assumed she would say "no" just by the vibe she was giving.

The one thing I do know, that's how many times a girl said "no" to OTC when I asked because I misread her vibe! Lol
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    First one that comes to mind I met in my regular club last summer. One of the cutest girls I've ever seen at Follies. She also danced at Cheetah, Atlanta's eye candy club. Over the couple hours we hung out on that first day, she progressed from mild contact to genuine Follies style action. But her idea of VIP sounded more like at Cheetah, $300 and probably no sex. No thanks.

So when she called me the next day and invited me to her Midtown apartment, I begged off, saying I wasn't in town, which happened to be true. But beyond that, I didn't like the undefined proposition from a girl of such rich tastes. I figured we could spell it out better the next time we met in the club. I never got that opportunity.

The last time I saw her she bumped into me as I was coming out of the restroom. She was in the club as a customer. We just stood there making out, blocking the doorway. She was kind of drunk. She said she was leaving soon, but but she'd be dancing the next day. I never saw her again.

That's typical of my missed opportunities. I think there will be better time for us to clear up some of the ambiguity, but that time never comes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion