Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How I Met My ATF

georgmicrodong
georgmicrodongVIP1760323

Just a fat, creepy old pervert.

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I went to a strip club. There she was.

Replies (30)Latest

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Great story. look forward to parts 2 and 3.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Mine had me at "Hi"

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

im not sure if thats going to satisfy the detail mongers on here

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Same here. And she was Asian. All I needed to know.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

I don't know,Asians are just so cave dwelling to me.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Brilliant! :-)

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Funny. I met mine the same way.

She said: "Wanna dance? I want to suck your cock..." Straight to the point. The rest was history.

Man, I miss that girl.... :)

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

over the course of 8 years we just sort of grew on each other. Then I woke up one day and realized that she was my ATF.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

When I met my ATF, I was naive enough to believe the things she told me. If I were to meet her for the first time today, I would know enough to tell her to get the hell away from me. But I don't think I would.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

@shailynn: Uh, that is the detailed version. See that second sentence?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit at McD

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit at McD

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit at McD

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit at McD

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit at McD

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit at McD

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit at McD

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit at McD

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit at McD

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit at McD

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit at McD

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit at McD

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit at McD

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit at McD

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit at McD

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit at McD

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit at McD

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit at McD

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Should I even bother to ask why I can only see a third of the replies to this thread?

:)

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

No you don't.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement