tuscl

Every once in a while she'll find a good guy

Clackport
Washington
A couple of nights ago I heard another abusive unemployed boyfriend story from a dancer, and it made me realize I've never seen or heard a dancer ever be in a relationship with a good guy with a good job (besides me of course lol).

Have you seen these instances?

How rare is it?

27 comments

• magicrat
    9 years ago
    I have met a couple dancers who were married to a good guy. Well at least the guys let the strippers fuck me so that makes them good guys right? Actually I'm sure one of them knew she was seeing me OTC...not sure about the other one. But seriously, their dudes do seem to be decent guys.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I met one married to a good guy. I hung out with him. He was a pot farmer, legal farmer, but took shit to other states also
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    When I say good guy I mainly mean good job, basically the stripper doesn't have to support him financially. A good guy on top of that is even better.
  • magicrat
    9 years ago
    Both the guys I mentioned have jobs or run a business so the dancer isn't providing 100% support for the family.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Interesting question.

I had a "relationship" with a dancer some time ago. I say "relationship" because she had sex with me for free. I wouldn't have called myself her boyfriend but maybe she thought I was. She latched on to me for dear life because she saw me as a "good guy." Where every other guy in her life got her pregnant, was a deadbeat, or a convicted felon. Some of those guys could tick multiethnic problems on their stripper boyfriend resume. Turns out I wasn't such a good guy either since I never told her about mrs shailynn but that was info she didn't need to know anyway! Lol

My point is, some strippers are drawn to that thoe of guy because nobody has ever existed like that in their life before. Others are scared of it and will push a good guy away as they think the good guy "good will" will somehow huer them down the road.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    The ones in good relationships don't talk about their relationships.

They also lean low mileage.
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    Only twice have I done more than a single OTC adventure with the same dancer. Both of those dancers bemoaned the fact that they had never met a 'good' guy like me in their real lives.

Toronto Sweetie asked me once (and only partly in jest) to marry her, an offer that I easily declined.
  • saer
    9 years ago
    I know a dancer whose boyfriend owns a small business that is both legal and does well. I also know one those boyfriend is unemployed but otherwise a decent guy. Those are the only two I've heard of.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I agree with JamesSD that dancers that are in a relationship with a good guy with a good job, would be low mileage and wouldn't talk about their relationship to customers.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    +2 for what James said. The girls who I have known who lived with SOs with decent jobs have always been less receptive to p4p. Fortunately for us, most stripper SOs don't fall into that category. ;)
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Looking at this from the other perspective: if you're a guy who a good job, a good person, and enough game to land a stripper, you probably have lots of options ... why in the world would you choose a stripper to date? You'd need to have your head examined.

I think it happens, and do agree a stripper in a great relationship would be less likely to talk about it. But as a general rule, strippers hook up with horrible guys, because those are the guys who put up with them (and their poor judgement, flakiness, very deep trauma and emotional issues, potential substance abuse issues, etc.) for the longer term, unless they end up one of those 1-in-100 stories where they end up a trophy wife.

That, of course, is just a generality. I personally know a stripper who quit the business, ended up marrying a guy she met a year later, who was a good guy and had a fine job. He sent her back to college, they now have a family, and she's a (I am not making this up) elementary school teacher. It happens. But most strippers have no other options. Even when they land a "good guy" who is in love, she knows that as he starts to know her better and understand who/what he's dealing with, it won't last long. Particularly if he's the kind of guy who has other options.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I had a great CF a couple years ago. She was a blonde with big boobs and a very nice person. I was seeing her 1 time a week at the club and 1 time a week at my house. Great sex.

Then she met a nice guy with his own business. They began dating. The guy, for some unknown reason, wanted her to stop dancing at the Detroit strip club. Even worse, he objected to her meeting me at my house.

She quit the business, moved in with the nice guy and now has a baby with him. Good for him and good for her. Bad for me.

• georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I've met precisely three strippers whose SO fit the description "employed good guy". The MILF is one of them, and she also fits the criteria James set forth, low mileage and not talking about it.

My ATF is one of those *now*, but wasn't when I met her. In fact, she didn't qualify until after she quit stripping, so maybe she doesn't count for this discussion.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @subraman- in my case most of the time I was being Captain Save a Ho. I would be mesmerized by her body and looks, and there would be good conversation. I was hooked then lol. I thought I could get her out of stripping, I thought I could help turn her life around.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    ^^^ Oh man... When I first started clubbing I thought I could save them all too.

Yeah, that didn't work out so well... lol.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    You're a condescending prick Subraman
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ He paints with a broad brush. Where I'm at the girls are pretty happy with things They date nice guys like a lot
    of young girls. Maybe some places in the south, they have slim pickin's.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    IMO, a girl in a relationship with a 'good' guy, especially the gainfully employed type, is just less likely to have to strip or hook for money, because money is less of an issue for that girl.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    of course, xATF didn't want to have anything to do with a 'nice guy' (at least IMO anyway). So it could be that their judgment of what is or isn't a 'nice guy' is a little or a lot off.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Ranukam,the black white knight.STRONGER THAN DIRT.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    I would not be surprised if the common denominator of all stripper boyfriends is having a big dick.

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    IDK – but I can't see a “good guy” being ok with having his girlfriend or wife strip – not necessarily b/c of the jealousy thing – but seeing his wife/GF having to put up w/ that (gropey guys; guys asking them for sex or dates; etc); and the dude being ok w/ that.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    agree with papi
  • alldaylong
    9 years ago
    Admitting this makes me the ultimate PL. With my fave if she's not with me I'd be just as good if she's with a guy who treats her just as well.
  • dtek
    9 years ago
    I know a handful of dancers who are in relationships with decent guys (I know the guys too) who they're not supporting financially. But I know more dancers who are either supporting their guy or who are with guys who are abusive . Too often, it's both.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I never want to hear about a dancer's outside life, so if she starts crying about the latest shit that her baby daddy did, I walk away.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    I met very very few people whose marriages I truly envy.

I don't judge anybody's relationship as long as it doesn't involve kids that aren't being well cared for or trips to the emergency room. A lot of dancers are dancers because a normal job would drive them up the wall. No surprise they end up with a guy who is a kindred spirit. Except the guy doesn't have the option of a job similar to stripping. So she ends up being the one to bring in the money. Some dancer husbands are househusbands.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion