tuscl

Stripper insulting a PL

whodey
Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers
I was watching an arrogant 18 year old trying to convince a stripper to go out on a date with him last night. I heard possibly the best come back I've ever heard in a club. The guy was going on about how special he was for nearly half an hour and as she walked away she told him:
"You're not that special. It's not like you're Neil Armstrong stepping on the moon. Plenty of men have cum here before you and plenty more will cum after you leave."
I couldn't stop laughing and just had to get a dance from her after that.

13 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Doesn't strike me as funny. But what do I know? I thought that the midget shot guy was hilarious.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    It took her a half an hour to walk away?

Times are hard.
  • UKfan
    9 years ago
    That is pretty funny. What club was it at? I see that you are a bengals fan like me! I like UK plus the Reds and bengals.
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    UKfan, it was at the Living Room in Dayton
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    This is why dancers would rather have a 55 year old with class than an 18 year old thinking he knows anything. I was an arrogant SOB at 18 too so I understand it...but I'd rather be who I am now. I also get laid a lot more now too!
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I agree that she's a rookie if she took half an hour to blow off a young guy just looking for a date.
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    I'm more surprised that she knew who Neil Armstrong was.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "You're not that special. It's not like you're Neil Armstrong stepping on the moon. Plenty of men have cum here before you and plenty more will cum after you leave."

Brilliant! :)
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    Great line, hat's off to her.
  • UKfan
    9 years ago
    Whodey, I have been there a couple times before. Its a decent club but I like Cheeks more.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    Whodey
    How was the Living Room ? I didn't stop there this trip. I just went straight to the Harem.
    UKfan
    I've been to Cheeks several times. It's classy but low mileage. I have more fun at The Harem
  • jayhawk123
    9 years ago
    Azdd.....is your avatar somebody u actually know? ATF? WOW
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    Hey Jayhawk, she is British pinup model Alice Goodwin. You can find her on boobglam, and all over the Internet. I WISH I knew her! If I did know her, I would surely be broke!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion