Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Stripper insulting a PL

whodey
whodeyVIP22165

Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I was watching an arrogant 18 year old trying to convince a stripper to go out on a date with him last night. I heard possibly the best come back I've ever heard in a club. The guy was going on about how special he was for nearly half an hour and as she walked away she told him: "You're not that special. It's not like you're Neil Armstrong stepping on the moon. Plenty of men have cum here before you and plenty more will cum after you leave." I couldn't stop laughing and just had to get a dance from her after that.

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Doesn't strike me as funny. But what do I know? I thought that the midget shot guy was hilarious.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

It took her a half an hour to walk away?

Times are hard.

Profile picture for UKfan
UKfan
•

That is pretty funny. What club was it at? I see that you are a bengals fan like me! I like UK plus the Reds and bengals.

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

UKfan, it was at the Living Room in Dayton

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

This is why dancers would rather have a 55 year old with class than an 18 year old thinking he knows anything. I was an arrogant SOB at 18 too so I understand it...but I'd rather be who I am now. I also get laid a lot more now too!

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

I agree that she's a rookie if she took half an hour to blow off a young guy just looking for a date.

Profile picture for azdd
azdd
•

I'm more surprised that she knew who Neil Armstrong was.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"You're not that special. It's not like you're Neil Armstrong stepping on the moon. Plenty of men have cum here before you and plenty more will cum after you leave."

Brilliant! :)

Profile picture for metaldude
metaldude
•

Great line, hat's off to her.

Profile picture for UKfan
UKfan
•

Whodey, I have been there a couple times before. Its a decent club but I like Cheeks more.

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

Whodey How was the Living Room ? I didn't stop there this trip. I just went straight to the Harem. UKfan I've been to Cheeks several times. It's classy but low mileage. I have more fun at The Harem

Profile picture for jayhawk123
jayhawk123
•

Azdd.....is your avatar somebody u actually know? ATF? WOW

Profile picture for azdd
azdd
•

Hey Jayhawk, she is British pinup model Alice Goodwin. You can find her on boobglam, and all over the Internet. I WISH I knew her! If I did know her, I would surely be broke!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement