tuscl

Did you hear about the new club with a KFC inside?

zipman68
the speed force!
Saturday, June 20, 2015 5:53 AM
You can order a bucket o' the Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay and immediately start sodomizing the sexy dancers with drumsticks! WEEE-YAWWW!!!

7 comments

• zipman68
    9 years ago
    I saw it at the last comic book convention I attended and I thank the Juiceman may be the proprietor.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol...missed u bro. .glade to have u bake mane
  • billyba
    9 years ago
    Must be a Latina club
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I might eat KFC and restaurant chicken again if I knew someone with the same MSG intolerance problem I have and they didn't have a problem. KFC uses MSG in their secret ingredient so I have never eaten their food in several years after I realized I couldn't properly digest their food. FATZ cafe uses MSG in everything I heard. Last time I ate there, the next day I could have ended up in the hospital. I felt like I was dying. nauseous, dizzy, headache, severe stomach issues, sweating, cold, hot, all kinds of bad going on. I was pretty sure it was a reaction to MSG and not food poisoning or I might have called 911. Other relatives thought they had food poisoning after eating there. I think it's the MSG.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I meant to say if KFC removed MSG and a relative ate the food without a problem, I might eat it again.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    forget FATZ cafe. I'll go hungry before eating there again. one day of hunger hurts a lot less.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Where have you been, Zip?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion