tuscl

Supergirl...WEEE-YAWWW!!!

zipman68
the speed force!
Saturday, June 20, 2015 5:40 AM
I have to share this with my old pervert friends. [view link] Now, I would have preferred a Power-Girl show, but I admit it would have difficult to find an actress able to fill out that boob window! So Supergirl will have to do! WEEE-YAWWW!!!

7 comments

• zipman68
    9 years ago
    Why am I so looking forward to Supergirl? Well, there's this SHIZZLE my bitchez... [view link]
  • zipman68
    9 years ago
    Oh yeah... one more thing! bortaS bIr jablu'DI' reH QaQqu' nay' BITCHEZ
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I liked the looks of the last super girl a lot more.
  • HungryGiraffe
    9 years ago
    Very cool! Thanks for sharing!
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    I think Helen Slater who played Supergirl in 1984, looked a bit closer to the part, and is the best actress of the three who will have played her outside of cartoons. The second actress, Laura Vandervoort on Smallville, came off as a cold spoiled bitch. Laura has no personality in any part she has been in, including the horrible remake of V. Melissa's acting doesn't seem much better. Other than the fact that she is standing there topless in the Homeland scene, I didn't see much of a difference in how she acted in Homeland and the Supergirl trailer. She is the cutest of the three.
  • Eagle1191
    9 years ago
    Not impressed, Supergirl is suppose to be a very attractive and kinda busty, so far only Helen Slater the first portrayal of a live action Supergirl got the looks well enough. The girl from Smallville and this new series do not fit the character.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    I don't know If I saw a dancer who looks just like Melissa looked in that scene in Homeland, I would not hesitate to get a dance from her. Not so sure about the other two actresses. Its her alternate world version Powergirl, who is usually portrayed with humongous tits and showing a lot of cleavage.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion