tuscl

What have you taken from these boards and applied to daily life?

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
There have been some pretty good jokes and sayings on here, but what has carried over into your personal life?

1. I do not take selfies like juice.

2. Every time a screw up a txt I type "sorry, sausage fingers" to my friends.

3. I have joined an air guitar class at my local YMCA in honor of Motörhead. I always get mad in class and smash my guitar against the wall when someone else in the class gets to play a Styx song and I have to sit and watch.

4. I'm okay with the word "brilliant" but I haven't been able to push it in to my daily conversations as much as diva1975 has.

30 comments

• 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Brilliant!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I learned about horses shitting in McDonald's
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^ except in Europe - over there horses are on the menu
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Best lesson: Never pay in advance.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I'm sure I learned a lot here...but not so much about the hobby because I already know the ground rules: cash only, be clear on money and services if it's extras, no she doesn't really love me, and remember I'M the customer. What I have learned is lots of people from all walks of life are steady club goers! We have everything from multi- millionaires posting to virtual bums. And everything in between.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I've learned how to post LMFAO over and over and over again... (Well, not really how to do it. I've just seen that it CAN be done somehow....)

And that everything written on the Internet isn't true and should be considered a work of fiction...

And I've learned way more than I thought I ever
    would about McDonald's shitters....
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^ great
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I have learned there *is* sex in the champagne room and that I'm not the only PL to ever be taken by a ROB.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Never get married!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I've learned that you can impress some dancers with some KFC
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    That Scat has a lifetime free pass to the PP chain and retro grade ejaculation.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago

more than i care to know about the many things zipman68 (aka 4got2wipe) has shoved up his rectum
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    There is political divide in this country between conservatives and liberals. And the best side never wins.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    The only thing strippers are loyal to is the money.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I'm more irreverent. I realize that I am one of a minority of people, perverts, and I am proud of this. It was getting to think about my old AMP experiences which convinced me of this, and I did this as I was relating to various guys posting about their FS SC experiences.

I realize that I like women to be dolled up and dressed to please, as you find in SC's, and this is much different from the mundane world.

So, I am a pervert. I am like Mr. LDK in this sense.

Perversion doesn't mean too much sex. It means liking sex to be in particular ways, and this can get in the way of enjoying it in more common ways.

SJG

Albert King and Stevie Ray Vaughan
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZB57b3l…
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I learned that I am a PL......and that a lot of guys on the internet look like Juice
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I learned about "The System"
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Learned about some of the better clubs and clubbing areas around the country.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Motorhead: If you learned that here you just haven't been paying attention!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Learned what is like to have a DS
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Shadow cat, too bad I didn't learn that lesson 30 years ago

Papi, there's a black big ass DS out there for you. Just keep looking.

I've learned a lot. Probably the most important thing I've learned is what all the best clubs are in all the various cities that I travel too.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    JS69 - 40 years ago for me but back then not only was there no TUSCL, strip clubs were not what they are today. At least now we know not to do it a second time.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    SJG will take requests for music if you ask nicely ;)
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    I did some purchases of stock ticker RICK when I saw how extremely pessimistic the folks on TUSCL were about it. Especially when RickyBoy was most pessimistic - I did the opposite. Worked like a charm! Thanks TUSCL!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Financial advice from Dougster – and also from Dougster – how to be more sympathetic
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Damn – I thought of you (Doug) just b/f you posting – weird – like we be twins :)
  • HungryGiraffe
    9 years ago
    This forum reinforces for me, "Life is short, so live it to the fullest." I'm enjoying life more having discovered strip clubs and the open-minded people I encounter.
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    Wasn't from the boards, but Papi told me that I should broaden my horizons and try different places. I'd have never gone to Pasco, nor would I have gone to Scarlett's without that bit of advice.

Actually, I know what I took from the boards. Follies. I'd have never heard of Follies (or at the very least, not paid much attention to it) if not for the boards.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Almost everyone is crazy and the only people who might believe what you post on here are a few other crazy people and law enforcement who take our words as the gospel truth if they want a reason to investigate a strip club. Plus shadow cat has some weird stuff going on I never heard about before with retro stuff.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Oh plus some guys really do like girls with big fat butts unless they are just full of crap, that is before they visit a mcD's.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion