tuscl

Anybody done this before? (Note: drugs are not necessarily involved)

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I emailed an ex girlfriend today. The woman I lost my virginity to. Pretty sure she's single. Asked if she wanted to meet to catch up.

This is not about sex. She has turned hideously ugly since we were teenagers. But she's a really interesting person, and I kind of miss her. I'm hoping she smokes pot but even if she doesn't I want to catch up is she's interested. Anybody else ever done this. How did it go?

16 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Hell no. If any of my old girl friends are still alive, I have no desire to meet up with them but I did email on old favorite stripper yesterday and got this reply this morning.

"XXXX I come to Atlanta every couple weeks. I was just there few weeks ago n I will be back in couple weeks. I'm actually moving back. Its so good hear from u. We should definitely get together when I get back. Miss u"

I think I'm going to get laid again. :)
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Shadow, if you met any of your old flames you'd probably have to go to the rest home to meet them! God bless you and your virility!

So the girl I lost my virginity to was 2 years older than me. She was smokin' hot back then (jr high) and she still looks hot today but looks the same as she did back then (over 20 years ago). Same style of clothes, same hair cut, ugh. I see her all over town, every time I go into the grocery store she's there, like she must go everyday or something since she doesn't have anything else to do... Anyway she acts like she doesn't know me but has run into Mrs. Shailynn (who isn't from here-originally) and said she knows me - lol. This woman married a doctor (of course) but he's actually shorter than her (she's only 5'5") and he's completely bald, so she got the title, but not the looks.

Another girl who I touched base with who lives 1 time zone away (who I always assumed was going to be the original Mrs. Shailynn) I met up with a few years ago. We enjoyed a few drinks when I was in her town, she's married to a hideously ugly guy who's 10 years older than her and broke (I think she forgot, that if you're going to marry an older guy make sure he has a bunch of money) has two kids and is fat herself. She's still pretty and I would have had sex with her, but we really didn't have the opportunity to do so. Not sure if she would have with me, our break up ended on really bad terms and we hadn't talked for over 10 years before we met up again. In those 10 years our lives had totally changed, but I still look the same because I have taken care of myself. She used to have the most beautiful dark brown hair, pale skin and blue eyes, but now she dyes her hair blonde and it looks like shit. How did we find each other - stupid facebook as usual!

• JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I am FB friends with both the girls I fucked in HS. The girl I lost my virginity with is still cute but fat, religious conservative and has a sweet looking family.

The other is married, for now. I'm sure we'll hook up again in life, I was her rebound guy throughout her 20s whenever she broke up with a guy, so I got to experience her from a virgin who only liked romantic sex to a girl who lasered her pussy bare and dabbled in group sex. She still has awesome huge tits.
  • dallas702
    9 years ago
    A couple of years ago I was visiting near the town I grew up in when my high school's 40th reunion was scheduled. I went to the reunion (my first reunion ever) curious to see who would show up and what they would look like. A girl I had a crush on in Jr Hi and high school was there, all 280 pounds od her (in high school she probably wieghed 99 pounds - a lot of that was boobs - yes that explains my crush). In spite of my dismay at her extreme weight, we had an hour of interesting conversation.

One of the hottest cheerleaders ever was also there and she is still one of the hottest women I have ever seen. She bought me a drink, and steered me to a quiet corner. I found out that this untouchable, way out of my league, top notch beauty - wanted to date me - ME - and dropped lots of hints which I clearly missed. My conversation with her was enlightening, fun, and great for my ego.

I don't often seek out old flames, but when I encounter old hits and misses I have always enjoyed the time I spent retelling old stories and catching up on our lives. (I did get the cheerleaders digits and we stay in touch - I might score a cheerleader, without paying for a lap dance, in the near future.)
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I have no desire to meet any of my old college girlfriends again. If my Facebook encounter with one of my high school crushes means anything, they won't remember me. Besides, as near as I can tell, they're all married and who knows what that's done to them.
  • saer
    9 years ago
    I met my first love when I was 12. We grew up together, became best friends, and then lovers in high school. Then we broke up and went our separate ways in college. Years later, I saw her at a party. I ran my fingers through her hair, kissed her, and said goodbye. Never saw her again.

All the others, I'd rather not have anything to do with.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    I've maintained casual contact with a woman with whom I had a torrid affair about 30 years ago. She's been married and divorced three times and about 6 or 7 years ago I invited her out to dinner and then brought her to my house to "show her around. I had visions of rekindling what was once a beautiful thing. However, it didn't feel right. She had packed on a few pounds and her 29 year old body had become 53 years old, while my 40 year old virility had had gone the way of the dodo bird. Sometimes memories are best left as just that and we need to create new ones, not try to relive the old.
    Funny, while writing this at 7:15 am lying in bed, I received a text message from a 26 yo stripper I was with last night. There's no text: just an audio recording of her climaxing while masturbating. I think I have a foundation for a new memory to grow into.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Rech, sorry you feel that way. I think you're very good at being a troll.
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    I ONCE looked up an old girlfriend. I knew her when I was in High School and that was in the seventies. It was a sad experience. She had not moved on or up and her yearning was a little too desperate for me. She looked okay given the years but her lifestyle (drab, boring job, same house she grew up in ) was too grim me. I am not a white knight, although I think JS69 might be We had lunch she asked if I would call again and I said no and that was that. Sort of how I treat my ex-wife. I do not hang on to the past. I live in the future. Go ahead JS69 but keep hopes down.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Thanks for the stories. I get that you can't live in the past, but I don't think I'm trying to do that. I have zero interest in anything romantic or sexual with her. I see it as just wanting to reconnect with an old friend. But I know it's complicated because we used to fuck, and we both lost our virginity to one another. Plus I'm such a sexual stud that she may start stalking me. But she hasn't responded to the email, at least not yet, so maybe nothing will come of it.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    When my gf goes awol I often fly exes in.I know I've got a seven day window.It's cool,when I pick them up at the airport they just grin and say,'Dice you have not changed".
  • EastCoaster
    9 years ago
    OK, don't judge me. I've been very happily married to a wonderful gal for 35 years, but I'm just a PL with a very high sex drive and a need for variety. I've been fortunate enough to stay in touch with several of my old girlfriends, sometimes with benefits, for quite some time.

I remain friends to this day with the girl who owns the very first pair of boobs I got to see, fondle and lick – in eighth grade. (And yes, they were spectacular, even then.) She and I "dated" during eighth grade, but not beyond. However, every now and then during high school, college, and for a while afterwards, we would get together for sessions of everything but intercourse. She is now VERY religious and married with grown kids. She and her husband and my wife and I are all good friends, and we see each other occasionally (we live 1,000 miles apart). The benefits have stopped, but she and I still exchange knowing winks. She was one horny girl.

When I was 15 my then-girlfriend and I lost our virginity together. We only dated about a year, and after high school I had no contact with her, but maybe 25 years later, she cyber-stalked me (I'm not on Facebook) and sent me an email. After several hot exchanges, we decided to hook up the next time I was in the Midwest (where she lives and where I'm from). She looked OK, but certainly not as cute as she did at 15. However, the sex at her house (while her husband was at work) was pretty sweet.

In college, I dated another hot girl for about six months; I moved away and the relationship sort of withered. Within a year, she started dating one of my best friends (which was cool). They got married (which was cool), but when their kids were 4 and 6 years old, my friend died (which was not cool). All this time, because she was married to my friend, we stayed in close contact and, along with my wife, saw one another frequently. A while after my friend died, she remarried, but that marriage didn't last long. She was lonely (and perpetually horny like me), so we restarted our sexual relationship which continues to this day, though only occasionally, since we live hundreds of miles apart. She and my wife are also very close friends, and she has stayed with us on numerous occasions. My wife has no idea what happens in the guest bedroom when she goes off to the gym for an hour! I just talked to this ex-girlfriend on the phone last week; we talk about once a month, sometime with my wife on the phone and sometimes not. Other than my wife, I consider her my closest female friend. I'm just damned lucky my wife doesn't realize *how* close.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    East Coast, about the only thing people judge you for here is taking drugs. You can pretty much fuck everything in sight, married or not, and that's cool.

Thanks for sharing your stories. If you're that big of a PL you should participate in the discussions more often.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I'm still relatively young, but there have been a lot of girls that were decent looking in high school. Now, almost 10 years later, they have aged a lot and lost their hotness.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Yeah ranukam I know what you mean. Gotta get em at about 19 -- the perfect age.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Ranukam, my 10 year HS reunion was 80% seeing who got fat. A lot of it was the guys, even those who had been underweight at 18 now had chubby faces. The girls were more of a mixed bag. One girl who had been fat most of HS actually got fit.

I'm imagining the 20 year will be really sad. I've put on about 20 pounds of fat myself since I was 28.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion